Used on one African hunt perfect condition. $9,500
20220919_152702.jpg
20220919_152806.jpg
20220919_152755.jpg
20220919_152745.jpg
20220919_152713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, no red flags here.

I’m wondering why only 20 research. I’m not an expert on these guns but shouldn’t that be 22 research?

Welcome to AH Barton, nice looking gun. Where in Africa have you hunted.

I realize this could be faked, but the pictures show they were taken on the 19th using a samsung phone. If someone was stealing photos to sell a double rifle, I can't imagine they would use photos from just a day ago? I don't think scammers are that smart :LOL: As of now, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I would love to see more info, regulation info, etc.

Barton you have to understand our forum…those of us who have been here awhile and are friends expect to see several things before we buy: who are you? With a double rifle it’s history regulation loads etc. no disrespect at all just when dealing with a 5 to 6 figure dollar purchase we need to be comfortable. Welcome and just know our etiquette and expectations

Ejectors or extractors?

What state is the gun located?

what form of payment?

I realize this could be faked, but the pictures show they were taken on the 19th using a samsung phone. If someone was stealing photos to sell a double rifle, I can't imagine they would use photos from just a day ago? I don't think scammers are that smart :LOL: As of now, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I would love to see more info, regulation info, etc.

How you figure out when they were taken?

I was looking at the meta data for the pictures. When you take a photo, information is stored in the photo that shows camera data, f stop info, date, time, etc. Photos will normally have this unless specifically turned off on the device you are using.

I think this site would be well-served if the moderator would require that a minimum number of non-selling posts would be required (at least 25-50) before placing a classified ad would be allowed. This requirement is very common among the many special interest sites with which I am registered. My next issue, which I have previously raised, is that when someone lists an item for sale, it should be left at that. If one is interested in the item, then pm the listing member. For example, if someone list a rifle for sale, it is not the place to comment on the caliber or "great rifle, wish I could afford it." This is also a restriction on most special interest sites that allow the listing of items for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.