Krieghoff 3 x Barrel set

not a problem. the only thing is early in the year its too wet to get around the place and very difficult to see any animals as the bush is so thick. there are some photos on my photo page showing it at easter this year.

Ok, I picked up my rifle and hit the range yesterday afternoon.
Wow!
She is a beaut and even with my dodgy eyes, shoots pretty impressively!
Most fun though is a couple of quick one twos freehand at 25m. (Consistently shoots 1" groups)
I wanna post pics, but can't seem to get it right! Any help?

Ok, I picked up my rifle and hit the range yesterday afternoon.
Wow!
She is a beaut and even with my dodgy eyes, shoots pretty impressively!
Most fun though is a couple of quick one twos freehand at 25m. (Consistently shoots 1" groups)
I wanna post pics, but can't seem to get it right! Any help?

Outstanding! The real value of those two barrels is that quick one two combination. I have shot double shotguns most of my adult life and the SxS barrel configuration and double triggers is just a bit of muscle memory (the same with the Krieghoff "cocker" rather than safety). you could put a single trigger OU and SxS double trigger gun in my hands with every shot, and I would have a hard time telling you afterward which was which. The great thing about your combo is that most of your function practice can be done with those shotgun barrels at a lot less expense. I scoped my .375 and 30-06 barrels in part because I have old and ever crankier eyes, but also because, with the right loads, a German double rifle is darned accurate. I would not hesitate to take a 200m shot with either rifle. I promise you that K-Gun has a set of loads out there somewhere which it will love equally well.

Kreighoff will build you a gun. Dieter and his wife come to the states every year and a great to chat with. Talk about customer service.

Visit one of there dealers and they will build what you want and custom fit the stock for you.

With engraving it will take a little longer, upwards of a year depending on the engraving style. When i ordered a custom 3 barrel set trap gun from them with an up grade on engraving my order was about 1 year after putting down the deposit.

I did look at there 470 NE double rifles with the add on 20 gauge barrel set. It is nice. The tolerances are very tight.

Kreighoff will build you a gun. Dieter and his wife come to the states every year and a great to chat with. Talk about customer service.

Visit one of there dealers and they will build what you want and custom fit the stock for you.

With engraving it will take a little longer, upwards of a year depending on the engraving style. When i ordered a custom 3 barrel set trap gun from them with an up grade on engraving my order was about 1 year after putting down the deposit.

I did look at there 470 NE double rifles with the add on 20 gauge barrel set. It is nice. The tolerances are very tight.

Huh? He has a gun James.

Jumbo the pictures haven't arrived yet. Check your PMs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross