Koedoeberg Safaris South Africa- Special Offer 2013-$1500-(2x1)

I am trying to work something out with some Namibian outfitters now. I've appreciated all the help I've gotten around here.

I am trying to work something out with some Namibian outfitters now. I've appreciated all the help I've gotten around here.

Good luck with it.
I hope they run you ragged.

I hope they show you as good a time as Willem does.

Hello guys

Thanks for the honest opinion

We can offer this special for $1950 at tala manzi game farm
It's about 10 000 acres . They have almost everything except elephants.

If that's too small , I have larger concessions as well .
As I said please send me your wish list and I will give you a price.

Another option, you got to love Willem!

I PM'ed William a couple of times and he then called me. Seems like a great guy and very honest. I told him my concerns and he has options that are more to my style. As I said previously, I'm trying to learn something here, and as all of you vets know planning a first safari can be (and very much IS in my case) very confusing with all the different types of terrain (Namibia v Limpopo, etc), options, etc. etc, etc. It's a fun learning experience for sure.

I PM'ed William a couple of times and he then called me. Seems like a great guy and very honest. I told him my concerns and he has options that are more to my style. As I said previously, I'm trying to learn something here, and as all of you vets know planning a first safari can be (and very much IS in my case) very confusing with all the different types of terrain (Namibia v Limpopo, etc), options, etc. etc, etc. It's a fun learning experience for sure.

That would be Willem for you.

Keep learning JG. It will never stop. I am still learning right along with you.

There are some really great outfitters on here and Willem is one them.

Why do I feel like I am making a HORRIBLE mistake by not taking this offer up? This could be the reason why I have been up at night the last few nights thinking. I need to get back to RSA and throw a little lead down range and critters again!! :cool:

Why do I feel like I am making a HORRIBLE mistake by not taking this offer up? This could be the reason why I have been up at night the last few nights thinking. I need to get back to RSA and throw a little lead down range and critters again!! :cool:

Sounds like you'll get very little sleep until you get it book, we'll be waiting on the hunting report.

Thanks to everyone that has inquired about our 2013 hunting specials! We have already had a great start to the hunting season, with our first clients in early March successfully taking Kudu, Waterbuck, Red Hartebeest, Oryx, Impala, Blesbok and Lion. We do have a few available dates left for the 2013 season. Here are a few pictures of the plains game trophies taken during this years first hunt.

Gina-Gemsbok.jpgGina-Impala.jpgMike-Kudu 2.jpgMike-Waterbuck.jpgSteve D.- Blesbok.jpg

Happy Hunting,
Nathan Jonas

very nice trophies nathan love to read about thier hunts with you guys
thanks for showing us mate

Hi Nathan and AH.

I'm a relative reader on the forum, but would strongly recomend Koedoeberg from a freelance PH point of view.
Know those guys on the photos, if Willem gives me permission, I can even tell you some of the medals hunted on that trip.
Trohies are of great quality. I can proudly say 2 were gold and RW, for the rest I'll wait to tell:cool:

Kind regards,
Peet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross