Koedoeberg Safaris South Africa- Special Offer 2013-$1500-(2x1)

nkjonas

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI, NWTF, DU, RMEF
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Guatemala, South Africa x4, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Poland x2, Czech Republic, Spain.
Koedoeberg South Africa Hunting Special 2013

Willem has authorized a limited number of the following packages to be offered to members of the Africa Hunting community for the 2013 safari season. Two hunters must book and hunt 2x1 to receive this amazing offer. Normal price for this package would be $2800 each, so you will save $1300 per hunter (47% savings). Hunting 1x1 can be arranged for an additional $250 (making the total package price $1750). Hunting to take place in the Northwest Province of South Africa at the main lodge of Koedoeberg Safaris during the 2013 hunting season. Check out our newly updated website and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

www.koedoeberg.co.za/

$1500 USD Per Hunter 2x1/ $1750 USD Per Hunter 1x1
INCLUDES
*7 days (5 full hunting days + Day of arrival and Departure)
*1 Blue Wildebeest trophy per hunter
*1 Impala trophy per hunter
*1 Warthog per hunter
*Services of Professional Hunter, Trackers, Skinners and Camp Staff
*Field preparation of trophies
*Lodging, meals, drinks (alcohol in moderation) and laundry
*Airport transfers to and from Johannesburg

EXTRAS
*Dip and Pack/ Taxidermy of trophies
*Shipping of trophies to final destination
*Gratuities
*Additional trophies at posted rates
*Any hunter who spends $ 5,000 or more, over and above their package in plains game animals will receive a 12% discount on those animals. Please note that this discount is not applicable to; Sable, Lechwe, Tsessebe or Giraffe.

*Feel free to browse some of our 2012 clients trophy photos and read about their experiences with Koedoeberg Safaris...
http://www.africahunting.com/south-africa-hunting-reports/9358-great-hunt-koedoeberg.html
http://www.africahunting.com/south-africa-hunting-reports/8788-hunt-koedoeberg.html
http://www.africahunting.com/south-...s/9037-fantastic-hunt-koedoeberg-safaris.html

19960328.jpg19960329.jpg19960347.jpg19960372.jpg19960384.jpg19960512.jpg19960513.jpg19960518.jpg19960587.jpg19960696.jpg19960697.jpg19960699.jpg19960700.jpgIMG_2720.jpgWaterbuck.jpgZebra side shot.jpg

thats a wicked deal ,right there !!
the next person that reads this and doesnt have an adventure booked already will be taking you up on this one

This is a great package deal. I love the new website also, I can not wait for our hunt with Koedoeberg this May/June.

Mr Jones, I noticed on your website you are primarily on a 4200 acre farm (thanks for the correction BBurn), I assume it's high fenced. Are any interior pastures high fenced? Just cattle fences?

Please correct me if I'm wrong sir. 1x1 package is $1750, add 2 days $700, add Kudu (2600), Oryx (1200), Blesbuk (350), Red Hartebeast (950) for an animal total of $5100, less 12% ($612), for animal total of $4490. Total would be $1750+$700+$4490 = $6940?

I appreciate the help. I'm a first timer and just want to make sure I understand it correctly.

I think Scott is not going to be able to concentrate on concrete after seeing this offer! Great offer!

Mr Jones, I noticed on your website you are primarily on a 17,000 acrre farm, I assume it's high fenced. Are any interior pastures high fenced? Just cattle fences? Thanks.

JG,
Koedoeberg operates primarily on a 1700 hectare farm. We also have 10,000+ hectares of additional concessions, many within 30mins of the lodge, to offer you a wide variety of game and terrain.

Willem, the new website does look good.

JGRaider,
Thank you for your interest in our 2013 hunting offer. Koedoeberg operates primarily on a 1700 hectare farm (4200 acres). The main property is high fenced around the perimeter. There is very minimal fencing inside the concession. No fencing on the interior that in any way restricts game movement. Your math is 100% correct. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Great Offer heck its worth that much just to visit and drink beer. Someone is going to have fun.

I think Scott is not going to be able to concentrate on concrete after seeing this offer! Great offer!

You are right Eric. Once I get everything together, and coordinated, I will post a new thread on what I am going to do, it is a little bit of an odd situation. As of now, I will be at Koedoeberg June of 2014.... Got the wife approval, and Willems blessing, so here we go again.

Great offer! Best regards to you and Willem, Nathan!

Trond

Great offer indeed! :)

That is a really good offer. This is a great opportunity for a father/son hunt or to bring my wife. Nice website.

Nathan

Thanks for posting the special

I would like to put some of the answers on the table that a lot of people ask
1. Yes , we will throw in 1 or 2 extra warthogs for free if they hunted on the main concession .
2 Yes , we can change the blue wildebeest to a black wildebeest . That will be an extra $200.
3. Yes, we can offer buffalo bulls . Limited amount at $7900 34-38 inch
4. Night drives included

Please give us the chance to quote you on your own wish list of animals

Nathan

Thanks for posting the special

I would like to put some of the answers on the table that a lot of people ask
1. Yes , we will throw in 1 or 2 extra warthogs for free if they hunted on the main concession .
2 Yes , we can change the blue wildebeest to a black wildebeest . That will be an extra $200.
3. Yes, we can offer buffalo bulls . Limited amount at $7900 34-38 inch
4. Night drives included

Please give us the chance to quote you on your own wish list of animals

WOW :shocked: That makes that an awesome deal. :hail:

My feeble mind says that I sure wish the main property was bigger than 4200 acres. Sounds like a great time otherwise.

ditto on property size, I too am of feeble mind!

My feeble mind says that I sure wish the main property was bigger than 4200 acres. Sounds like a great time otherwise.

Want a challenge: Walk the entire time and start at the lodge each day.
You will see just how big those hills are. :)

I grew up in TX and have hunted here for the past 41 years. I'm well aware of how big it is, as we have big hills with high fences too. I do not desire to travel half way around the world to do the same thing I can do in the Texas Hill Country. :)

I grew up in TX and have hunted here for the past 41 years. I'm well aware of how big it is, as we have big hills with high fences too. I do not desire to travel half way around the world to do the same thing I can do in the Texas Hill Country. :)

Maybe the coast of Namibia then?

Do something different for sure and make sure the hunt is what you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross