AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
I have 30 or so knives on hand at the moment as the lady who had the local outlet has sold her shop and moved up country to be with her man friend so have all she had here till she gets settled into new place and Lyne and I will take a trip up to return them to her --but if they sell here I can make new ones for her if need be when she is ready to open shop again.

This is what I have on hand. These are all priced in NZ$ but anything of interests I can give full details on.

Fishing related. All NitroV SS

20220124_145253.jpg

Kitchen related.
20220124_145528.jpg

The sheep shear knives.
20220124_145706.jpg

Carving set

20220124_145836.jpg

The Persian, a Bowie and a Seax.
20220124_145932.jpg

Heavy rescue, lion knife EDC khukuri and a smaller hunting Khukuri

20220124_150725.jpg

Hunting related
Wapiti Hunter with koa over brass, Safari knife with rosewood over buff on stone washed blade, skinner with resin ivory over micarta and a 4x4 Hunter desert ironwood over buff
20220124_150125.jpg

Carbon heavy hunter withe flared butt walnut over CB buff, PH EDC with linen micarta over paper micaarta, Pocket Ranger with cherry burl over CB buff, Hunter skinner with Jarah and under them is a Pocket Ranger with impala jigged buff horn over red liner on SS damascus blade.
20220124_150345.jpg

Stainless Heavy hunter with OD canvas micarta over orange liners, A generic hunter with walnut over spalted buckeye on a san mai blade, a forged hunter with ebony and ss spacerand under then=m is a pig sticker with ebony over brass with blue liner
20220124_150504.jpg

Interested in the Safari knife rosewood over buff on stonewashed blade. Please PM me the price delivered to the US.

I have 30 or so knives on hand at the moment as the lady who had the local outlet has sold her shop and moved up country to be with her man friend so have all she had here till she gets settled into new place and Lyne and I will take a trip up to return them to her --but if they sell here I can make new ones for her if need be when she is ready to open shop again.

This is what I have on hand. These are all priced in NZ$ but anything of interests I can give full details on.

View attachment 448483

Kitchen related.
View attachment 448484

The sheep shear knives.
View attachment 448485

Carving set

View attachment 448486

View attachment 448487

View attachment 448488

Hunting related
Wapiti Hunter with koa over brass, Safari knife with rosewood over buff on stone washed blade, skinner with resin ivory over micarta and a 4x4 Hunter desert ironwood over buff
View attachment 448489

Carbon heavy hunter withe flared butt walnut over CB buff, PH EDC with linen micarta over paper micaarta, Pocket Ranger with cherry burl over CB buff, Hunter skinner with Jarah and under them is a Pocket Ranger with impala jigged buff horn over red liner on SS damascus blade.
View attachment 448490

Stainless Heavy hunter with OD canvas micarta over orange liners, A generic hunter with walnut over spalted buckeye on a san mai blade, a forged hunter with ebony and ss spacerand under then=m is a pig sticker with ebony over brass with blue liner
View attachment 448491
The hunter model skinner with resin ivory over micarta

View attachment 448483

Kitchen related.
View attachment 448484

The sheep shear knives.
View attachment 448485

Carving set

View attachment 448486

View attachment 448487

View attachment 448488

Hunting related
View attachment 448489

View attachment 448490

View attachment 448491
The kitchen double pearing knives

Safari knife with rosewood on the stone washed blade in first hunting related (7th) pic sold and on its way.
The his n hers steak knives, and the little fruit knife in the second pic and the resin ivory over buff horn skinner in the first hunting related pic spoken for.

Please Pm me a price on the small Khukuri.

You have a PM for the Hunter skinner with Jarah

Interested in the Safari knife rosewood over buff on stonewashed blade. Please PM me the price delivered to the US.
That’s the one I wanted x)

Really nice! this is something I always wanted to do!
something if interest (maybe only to me)….a man taught me when I was young to mark everything I do, that’s worth doing, with a makers mark….dot triangle is what I use

actually that’d be all the more reason for me to get one x)
great looking working knives!

That’s the one I wanted x)

Really nice! this is something I always wanted to do!
something if interest (maybe only to me)….a man taught me when I was young to mark everything I do, that’s worth doing, with a makers mark….dot triangle is what I use

actually that’d be all the more reason for me to get one x)
great looking working knives!

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I’ve wanted one of Garry’s knives for a long time and finally pulled the trigger.

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I’ve wanted one of Garry’s knives for a long time and finally pulled the trigger.

Warning: Garry's knives are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't stop at just one.

Send me prices shipped on the bottom left “fishing” knife and the cherry burl over CB pocket ranger

Carbon heavy hunter with flared butt (like me) and the kitchen chopper on the left?

Is the little paring knife with resin ivory handle gone? If @AustinL doesn't take the pocket ranger with cherry burl I'm interested. Or if that is gone the impalla jigged pocket ranger. And that Persian.

Please PM prices and availability. I definitely need another paring knife but want that in combo with something else to make the shipping more efficient. May just need to commission some more new ones;)

Is the little paring knife with resin ivory handle gone? If @AustinL doesn't take the pocket ranger with cherry burl I'm interested. Or if that is gone the impalla jigged pocket ranger. And that Persian.

Please PM prices and availability. I definitely need another paring knife but want that in combo with something else to make the shipping more efficient. May just need to commission some more new ones;)
That one had an acrylic handle Bob but is spoken for, however I have another hardened blank that just needs ground, handsanded and a handle made. TheCherry Burl Pocket Ranger and the Persian are also spoken for but the Impala Jiged Pocket Ranager is available. PM inbound

Is the skinner with resin ivory over micarta spoken for?

How about the PH EDC with linen micarta over paper micarta?

Are they both Nitro SS? PM prices shipped to USA! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.