Knives For Sale

Von Gruff. With all of the “I’ll takes” through this post, any chance you could do an update of what’s left on the table to speak up for?

Von Gruff. With all of the “I’ll takes” through this post, any chance you could do an update of what’s left on the table to speak up for?
There is just two farrier rasp bowies left Ken. The one shown and another with walnut over red and black liners with a brass bolster. I didn't put a pic up as I sort of thought to keep it but it is there is interest warrants a sale. They were knives I made for enjoyment rather than as orders and to try something different when I had a few hours to spare

There is just two farrier rasp bowies left Ken. The one shown and another with walnut over red and black liners with a brass bolster. I didn't put a pic up as I sort of thought to keep it but it is there is interest warrants a sale. They were knives I made for enjoyment rather than as orders and to try something different when I had a few hours to spare
Garry I'd be interested in adding the Bowie with the walnut handke and red and black liners with brass bolster to my order, but I'd want to see a picture or two;)

Garry I'd be interested in adding the Bowie with the walnut handke and red and black liners with brass bolster to my order, but I'd want to see a picture or two;)
Have sent them to via PM Bob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross