KMG Hunting Safaris- Spiral Horn Slam -$6200 - Incl Free Observer

In Zim in '11, they had a beautiful camp carved out of a huge rock mountainside, quite stunning. Well above the camp in the rocks, there were a number of baboon hanging around, barking and carrying on. We came back from hunting one day and the camp personnel were complaining about it. I asked the PH about it, and he said "No no, they must not be here, they must f**k off!":cool:

If I did not have my slam, I'd jump on this, you should too.

"A dream can be relived, again and again in Africa"

Folks,
If there are any of the animals in this deal that you already have, and wish to substitute it/them to something else, contact us and let us see if we can make a plan.
Hope to hear from you,

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Shit, i wish this package come out last year before i booked my hunt to namibia which is in mid May. Very nice selection, will keep you in mind if i get the chance to come back to south Africa again.

Shit, i wish this package come out last year before i booked my hunt to namibia which is in mid May. Very nice selection, will keep you in mind if i get the chance to come back to south Africa again.

Thank you Clint. Have no doubt that you will have an awesome trip in Namibia.

Take Care,
Marius

Gentleman,
I can offer two more of these deals for 2015. First come, first serve. Accommodation at our new lodge.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

I have a plains game hunt booked for next April with these "spirals" on my "wish list". If I didn't have a deposit out, I would be all over this! Great offer. Kevin

Great deal I wish I could join you. A Baboon skull is high on my list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross