Nice looking trophies Marius!

Looking like there having a great season so far. Hope I can add to it in 4 weeks.

Looking like there having a great season so far. Hope I can add to it in 4 weeks.

If you are after bushbuck, I know the location of two more shooters. Saw four total on my Safari with KMG! :D Cheers:

If you are after bushbuck, I know the location of two more shooters. Saw four total on my Safari with KMG! :D Cheers:
Oh ya....bushbuck is high on the list. But then again everything seems high on my list....lol. Primary trophy is buffalo as most know I just hope "the experience " will be one to remember. Have had a hard time of late with hunting them under a fence.

Oh ya....bushbuck is high on the list. But then again everything seems high on my list....lol. Primary trophy is buffalo as most know I just hope "the experience " will be one to remember. Have had a hard time of late with hunting them under a fence.

Are you hunting the Buff in the EC bush?

Are you hunting the Buff in the EC bush?
No we are hunting in Limpopo and then flying back down to the cape.

just to wet the appetite both taken @KMG april 17
P1020198 (2).JPG

0r this
P1020171.JPG

go on you know you want to .

No we are hunting in Limpopo and then flying back down to the cape.

I remember Marius talking about an upcoming buff hunt. He said he has had the local farmer feeding them alfalfa every day, you should be able to get nice and close and they are pretty docile. Should be a good hunt. :D Pop Popcorn:

Edge

Kidding of course!

Oh man....not cool! Lol

Oh man....not cool! Lol

Marius said if If they are not ornery enough, he will sneak up behind the biggest one and shoot him in the 'nads with a pellet rifle...that should do the trick.

Have a great hunt!

Edge

The team at KMG on a roll I see. Some great trophy's nice job Gents!!!!

Marius, thumping Eland! One like that will do quite nicely!! ;)

Either of those last two zebras would be nice too haha. Keep up the good work

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg