Rod is the first guy to be banned from hunting Bushbuck.... :)

Congrats Edge on the hunt, looking forward to the hunt report. I see you mention the word hold in regards to Bushbuck, he must like you, he usually likes to use the word "banned" :)

When I say that is a very nice Ram and my PH (Louw) agrees but says nothing more indicates to me that I have taken my share of Bushbuck, hence my use of the term "hold".

I just need to figure out how fast I can return cause I know where there is a monster Bushbuck I saw just hours after I harvested my first one, my wife declined and we moved on.

This is Nikita please tell me where they are it's killing me now and I miss flex and Rigby, give them love for me

Enough Said.

IMG_5081.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the picture with Flex smiling over the black wildebeest! Classic:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 241
Congrats to the recent hunter!

I LOVE the picture with Flex smiling over the black wildebeest! Classic:ROFLMAO:

Customary for the mongrils to be in the photo when they have had to do a bit of work.

Man I need to add a sable to the collection one of these days. That looks like a heck of a good Nyala.

Point number 1, those are two different Sable bulls. Hunter took two Sable on one hunt.

Point number 2.
I was just thinking the same thing!

You are hunting Lion this year and Hyena next year. You have to get your ideas past the Minister of War first....

Marius, I hate it when reality gets in the way :)

I am going to have to come up with a doosey of a bribe for the "Minister of War"

Last edited:
Marius, I hate it when reality gets in the way :)

I am going to have to come up with a doosey of a bribe for the "Minister of War"

For your consideration sir:

Screenshot_20170702-094210.png

:whistle:Also a new kitchen for the boss lady goes a long way!

R.

You guys are killing me ... I was thinking like blender or something... I am obviously going to have to up my game!

And your trophy list. Like that sable and male lion upgrade are justifiable:A Yell:

R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg