www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
11 Nights with 10 Full Hunting Days for 1 Hunter

1x Vaal Rhebuck
1x Blue Duiker
1x Mountain Reedbuck

Hunt the biggest population of Vaal Rhebuck in Africa with excellent success, trophy quality and service included.

$5500

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 04/2013 EC
PH Number: PH 16/2013 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
14% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Best Regards and take care,
Marius Goosen

Now that's my kinda package Marius add a cape grysbuck and oribi and put it for 2015 and you got yourself a hunter hook line and sinker.

Everyone needs a Vaal Rhebok IMO.

Now that's my kinda package Marius add a cape grysbuck and oribi and put it for 2015 and you got yourself a hunter hook line and sinker.

There are good numbers on Grysbuck in our Vaal Rhebuck area, but a very challenging hunt. Oribi all depends on a permit, numbers are good, but down at the coast. If you are serious, drop me a note, maybe we can secure a permit from my guy down here, should we book it far out.

That makes your finger start to twitch.

Vaalie hunting is now competing with Kudu hunting in my books.

I was in an area at the coast with Marius one afternoon to try to get myself a Bushbuck and we saw LOTS of Oribi there.
Great looking animals.

I agree that would be a fantastic hunt!!!

Hands down my Vaal/Oribi hunt with Marius was the best Africa hunting I have experienced. From the tops of mountains for Vaal to the beaches of the Indian Ocean for Oribi. The little blue diker is next on my list with Marius.

I'm basically doing this very hunt in June. On my wish list is oribi (already have the permit), common reedbuck, red and blue duiker, Vaal Rhebok, bushbuck and zebra. I've got 14 days to make good things happen!

Hands down my Vaal/Oribi hunt with Marius was the best Africa hunting I have experienced. From the tops of mountains for Vaal to the beaches of the Indian Ocean for Oribi. The little blue diker is next on my list with Marius.

Aaron, thanks my friend. You thinking of taking the Blue Duiker with that 450/400? Charge stopper?

I'm basically doing this very hunt in June. On my wish list is oribi (already have the permit), common reedbuck, red and blue duiker, Vaal Rhebok, bushbuck and zebra. I've got 14 days to make good things happen!

Graybird, which area are you hunting my friend? Its going to be a hell of a hunt. All the best to you. The Tiny 10 should be on everyone's bucketlist. Its a tough accomplishment and a great achievement.

Marius,

I'll be hunting with Andrew Renton of Kei River Safaris near Komga. I not sure where we'll be hunting the oribi, common reedbuck and red duiker other than to say it'll be in KZN. When I originally discussed the oribi with Andrew, he stated it was a long drive for such a short hunt. So, decided to add the reedbuck and red duiker. I hunted KZN in 2004 and took a beautiful nyala or I would need to add one of those. My understanding is that Andrew has a place with blue duiker fairly close to East London, but not sure. I took a very nice mountain reedbuck and common duiker with Andrew in 2010.

Should things go well, I'm also looking at adding a bushpig and genet, with the possibility of chasing caracal with the dogs, but we'll need to see how the above goes first.

Hunts like the one you've posted are very interesting to me, because they are out of the norm.

Good luck!

Marius if you would PM me some info on the Blue Duiker I have the other two but I don't have a Blue Duiker. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg