www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
KMG LOGO.jpg

We will once again be present at the Dallas Safari Club Convention being held from 6-9 January 2022. If you would like to discuss any potential future trip with us or even just put a face to the name, please feel free to drop me a Personal Mail right here on Africahunting.com or email me at info@huntsafaris.co.za

Please feel free to include your contact number and days that you will be attending the convention. I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Marius - That's great news! Hope to catch up with you at DSC and plan another trip.

Marius - That's great news! Hope to catch up with you at DSC and plan another trip.

Appreciate it sir. Looking forward to catching up.

After Jennifer and I met you I asked her should we talk to other outfitters or go shopping. I instantly started getting alerts from American Express.

We'll stop by and say hi

Looking forward to catching up bud!

We will once again be present at the Dallas Safari Club Convention being held from 6-9 January 2022. If you would like to discuss any potential future trip with us or even just put a face to the name, please feel free to drop me a Personal Mail right here on Africahunting.com or email me at info@huntsafaris.co.za

Please feel free to include your contact number and days that you will be attending the convention. I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
Will see you there sir

We'll stop by and say hi
Looking forward to it Joe. Will have to behave. My wife will be joining so I will be under surveillance.

Looking forward to meeting you, safe travels.

KMG LOGO.jpg

Please feel free to include your contact number and the days that you will be attending the convention. I will be more than happy to give you a call.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Looking forward to seeing you Marius - Hope your flights go well!

Hi All,
Thank you for the messages and emails to arrange to meet up in Dallas. If you want to get a hold of me, you can reach me at 845-330-8785.
Looking forward to seeing old and new friends again!

Take Care,
Marius

KMG LOGO.jpg

Please feel free to include your contact number and the days that you will be attending the convention. I will be more than happy to give you a call.

If you want to get a hold of me, you can reach me at 845-330-8785.
Looking forward to seeing old and new friends again!

Take Care,
Marius

KMG LOGO.jpg

If you want to get a hold of me, you can reach me at 845-330-8785.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross