KMG Hunting Safaris Dallas Safari Club Attendance

Well, we have been blessed with a Booth. Its been 5 years and some. Now we only need Fedex to do their part, but please come by and see us at Booth 1339.

Should we not be in, then Fedex did not do their part, but we should definitely be up by Friday. Doing our best for start of the day tomorrow though. Let's Go!

All the best to you Marius. My luck with FedEx has not been good lately.

I pulled the photos after my initial post as I dont want to hijack your thread.
I just hope Dallas is good to you.
Randy

Well, we have been blessed with a Booth. Its been 5 years and some. Now we only need Fedex to do their part, but please come by and see us at Booth 1339.

Should we not be in, then Fedex did not do their part, but we should definitely be up by Friday. Doing our best for start of the day tomorrow though. Let's Go!
Nice to see you finally are able to get a booth.

We expect pictures and who is cutting the ribbon

KMG LOGO.jpgBooth 1339

We will once again be present at the Dallas Safari Club Convention being held from 6-9 January 2022. If you would like to discuss any potential future trip with us or even just put a face to the name, please feel free to drop me a Personal Mail right here on Africahunting.com or email me at info@huntsafaris.co.za

Please feel free to include your contact number and the days that you will be attending the convention. I will be more than happy to give you a call.

If you want to get a hold of me, you can reach me at 845-330-8785.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Well, Fedex, the gift that keeps on giving....Status updated from Delivery Before 08:00 this morning, to Delivery Before the End of Today.

But, we're here. Lets do it.

Looking forward to catching up Marius - I'm hoping my plane can dodge a few snow drifts to get out of here on time today. Wish me luck! :A Praying:

Looking forward to catching up Marius - I'm hoping my plane can dodge a few snow drifts to get out of here on time today. Wish me luck! :A Praying:
Looking forward to it my friend. Tell the pilot to accelerate into the corners.

Made it to the big leagues. Good luck with FedEx

Hey Marius

I hope you are having a great time, and seeing a lot of AH folks. Sorry I couldn't be there. Say hi to everyone
I should be in Toronto in March. Hopefully we can make it work then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!