www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear AH Members,

We have a few cull packages that we would like to offer. We would like to reduce a few of the numbers on some of our areas, which will include Impala, Blesbuck and Zebra for 2020. I think that this will be a nice add on to a trophy hunt, which will allow you to get some good trigger time during and after your main objectives have been achieved.

PLEASE NOTE: A cull hunt is a reduction of the number of animals of a species, in this case, Impala females, Blesbuck females and Zebra. Since majority of the animals to be culled will be females, I would like to state that the cull hunts will only be available no earlier than April and no later than end August. This is to ensure that we are not leaving lambs in the field. The animals to be targeted will be at the PH's discretion.

The Cull hunt can be combined with the price list stating trophy and day fees below.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 03/2016 EC
PH Number: PH 07/2016 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

Animals Available: ( You may choose how many you would like to hunt. You DO NOT have to hunt the entire number available. The number just states how many we would like to reduce the herd by for the year.)
20x Blesbuck Females - $150 each
20x Impala Females - $150 each
10 Zebra Stallions/Mares - $650 each.

Baboon -- $50 ( Bait)
Bontebok--$1,200
Blesbuck--$285
Blesbuck, White--$450
Bushbuck, Eastern Cape--$650
Bushpig (bait or dogs)--$750
Duiker, Blue--$1,300
Duiker, Grey--$200
Fallow Deer --$475
Grysbuck, Cape --$1200
Gemsbuck--$1,000
Hartebeest, Cape--$750
Impala--$300
Jackal, Black Backed -- FREE
Kudu, Eastern Cape --
$1100
Kudu, Southern Greater -- $1500 ( Under 55" )
Lynx (Caracal over hounds) --$650
Nyala--$1600
Ostrich-- $450
Reedbuck, Mountain--$450
Steenbuck-- $275
Springbuck, Common -- $300
Springbuck, White -- $750
Springbuck, Copper-- $900
Springbuck, Black-- $550
Warthog -- $300
Wildebeest, Black -- $750
Wildebeest, Blue - $750
Eland, Cape -- $2000
Lechwe, Kafue -- $2000
Reedbuck, Common -- $1,200
Rhebuck, Vaal-- $1400
Waterbuck -- $1600

Day Fees at $275 per day. Arrival and departure day free of charge.

Non-Hunter or Extra Hunter (2x1) may be added at $150 per night.

Trophy fees on all package hunts with us, are only payable on wounded or successfully killed animals.

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari (Beers and Wines Incl.)
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on day rates.
Hunting License.
All Permits.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country.
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

20160620_160528.jpg

Good one sir!

pretty tempting...

-matt

Guys I have been fortunate to have hunted KMG's new area, including where these cull hunts will be taking place. Not only is there abundant game (thought I was witnessing the great migration at times) but it's a beautiful mix of spot & stalk country and the vibe at the lodge is just awesome.

This is a fantastic offer. If I wasn't already booked I could go a couple more zebra myself (y)

Jump on it someone.

Marius, is anything able to be taken home on the cull animals or do you keep everything?

Marius, is anything able to be taken home on the cull animals or do you keep everything?

Hi Mike, yes, you can keep anything of the animal you like.

Marius be sure you have some extra bullets for your 300 WM because I see some culling in my near future.

WOW! What a fun deal! Definitely affordable trigger time! Excellent hunt to take a young hunter/huntress on! Super learning adventure!
Then the experienced hunter could take a few trophies too! You’ve got some goods prices on a number of those as well!
Best of luck selling this in 2020! Maybe you can repeat it in 2021?

The trophy fees are a bargain!

Sounds like a lot of extra fun on a hunt.

Looks like a fun hunt Marius. Will probably be taking you up on some of these in 2021 with my group hunt.

If only this was for 2021

Can you please disclose the dip and pack cost and the shipping per animal. Thank you.

Can you please disclose the dip and pack cost and the shipping per animal. Thank you.

Sir, please be so kind to PM me more info on what you would like to dip and ship, as well as where you stay, and I will forward it to the taxidermist for an estimation.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

WOW! What a fun deal! Definitely affordable trigger time! Excellent hunt to take a young hunter/huntress on! Super learning adventure!
Then the experienced hunter could take a few trophies too! You’ve got some goods prices on a number of those as well!
Best of luck selling this in 2020! Maybe you can repeat it in 2021?

If only this was for 2021

I'm sure that we will have culls available for 2021, as I've been informed of another area with too many animals.

We also now have Waterbuck cows available to hunt at $400 each.
Warthogs - $120 each

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg