IMG_20210626_122611.jpg

Oh man, that auodad is a dandy! Our auodad hunt we did was definitely a major highlight of my trip. One that I would do again for sure. That entire experience was a great time. Staying the one night there at the property made that portion of the hunt even better. A whole chicken!!!! :LOL: :LOL: My only regret, looking back, we should have shot that one horned mountain reedbuck we stalked!

Marius looks like a bumber of a season and nice getting back on your feet after 2020 well done.

Staying the one night there at the property made that portion of the hunt even better. A whole chicken!!!! :LOL: :LOL: My only regret, looking back, we should have shot that one horned mountain reedbuck we stalked!
Hahaha....Bless them. They always look after us.

Marius looks like a bumber of a season and nice getting back on your feet after 2020 well done.
Thank you Frederik. It was an unbelievable season. We are so grateful to everyone that made the massive commitment to get here.

One of the biggest Caracal that I have guided personally. Hounds did an amazing job. Just a photo to show off the massive shoulders on this big tom. One less Bushbuck killer.

IMG20210709125004.jpg

IMG20210709125329.jpg

Wow. Quite a brute. How do these guys kill? I suspect it is crushing the windpipe rather than a neck vertebrae?
He is an absolute bus for sure. Yeah, spot on. Latches onto the throat.
Their power to weight ratio is incredible. Have had them dislocate the jaw on a hound from a swipe. Some of the big toms dont tree and choose to stay on the ground and fight.

He is an absolute bus for sure. Yeah, spot on. Latches onto the throat.
Their power to weight ratio is incredible. Have had them dislocate the jaw on a hound from a swipe. Some of the big toms dont tree and choose to stay on the ground and fight.
Oh man poor doggo! It must be bedlam when the cat stays down and the hunter is trying not to hit a dog! Yikes

Oh man poor doggo! It must be bedlam when the cat stays down and the hunter is trying not to hit a dog! Yikes
Nothing the VET could not help with. Which dog do you think was the first one off? They love their job.

You have made a lot of life-long memories. That copper is magnificent.
Thank you very much for the comment. The Copper Springbuck was never on the list. I think @Uncle Sauce made the correct call on that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg