IMG_20210508_155855.jpg

A hardy congratulations w/ bow - no easy task & then to become ‘Team Slayer’ w/ multiple exceptional trophies is an outstanding field outing! I will bet some in socking feet …

A hardy congratulations w/ bow - no easy task & then to become ‘Team Slayer’ w/ multiple exceptional trophies is an outstanding field outing! I will bet some in socking feet …
Thank you very much Corey!

Old worn down Warthog for our hunter. This pig was hot on the trail of a sow. Amazing how these boars can disappear once the rut has passed.

IMG_20210513_165624.jpg

An absolute bus of an Eland bull hunted by walk and stalk with an Air Bow. The bull was bedded, and we managed to get him to 60 yards with the bow.

IMG_20210510_101520.jpg

OK, Marius - no fair, you just sucker punched me w/ a fist of ‘Kryptonite’ on my #1 PG Trophy! And a handsome toad of a Eland Bull at that … did you guys ’styled his tuft’ ahead of the pic!? Congrats to PH & Hunter!

OK, Marius - no fair, you just sucker punched me w/ a fist of ‘Kryptonite’ on my #1 PG Trophy! And a handsome toad of a Eland Bull at that … did you guys ’styled his tuft’ ahead of the pic!? Congrats to PH & Hunter!

No styling. There are some Eland at the place where we are hunting your Buff cow.:unsure::cool:

No styling. There are some Eland at the place where we are hunting your Buff cow.:unsure::cool:

1st: What a great bull! The bases and predominant spiral ridges are in your face nice!
2nd: Oh Snap! Eland Bull @ Buff Cow property may mean: “we’re gonna need a bigger bakkie!”

The Golden Carrot on the Stick keeps getting bigger & shine’er & I like that … 30-days out!

@KMG Hunting Safaris it was 3 years ago today that the group of warthogs came charging out of the hole between us. Still one of the Top 5 craziest things that has happened to me while hunting!

@KMG Hunting Safaris it was 3 years ago today that the group of warthogs came charging out of the hole between us. Still one of the Top 5 craziest things that has happened to me while hunting!
Almost had to do the rest of the hunt from a wheelchair.:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!