I know there are a lot of good ones still running around there. Just from the ones that we looked at that PH Nick said “That ones a real good one but we can do better”

Marius, I’m a forgiving type of fella. I’ll let you make it up to me!

John, you and Lucy set the bar very high. I hope to do nearly as well as you guys did. I absolutely love your animals and your hunting report. I go back every few weeks and re-read it.

Marius, I’m a forgiving type of fella. I’ll let you make it up to me!

John, you and Lucy set the bar very high. I hope to do nearly as well as you guys did. I absolutely love your animals and your hunting report. I go back every few weeks and re-read it.
Well, you're also hunting with Nick, so hope he can remember where he left the rest of the animals :sneaky:

Proper Pig.

IMG-20211004-WA0008 (2).jpg

Do you get big bush pig groups or are they more likely to appear in ones and twos?
I think the rest are just out of the frame. Usually around 5 or so in a group, consisting of a Boar, Sow, sometimes a helper sow, and the piglets.

Marius to me the tips look sharp I’d say he needs to walk two more years minimum. He is definitely not an old bull.
In 3 years he will be approaching the top en of his prime.
Just my 2 cents.

I appreciate you chiming in here, Jaco. I agree. We actually let him walk and never seen him since.

I appreciate you chiming in here, Jaco. I agree. We actually let him walk and never seen him since.
He’ll pop up again, you know…. When you least expect it!
Best
J

I can assure you all, Marius' team was AT LEAST as excited for this Bushbuck I was. They take Bushbucks really damn serious, there was painstaking deliberation as to this buck being big enough to take.
That bushbuck is incredible. You shot some amazing animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinPr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!