Mine had the same dental work, but not the horns...wow, what a Nyala!
Yeah, but didn't have to scuba dive to find his bull... :)

@KMG Hunting Safaris … Hey Marius, thx for the additional post!

Your access to quality properties producing quality trophies ‘over & over’ speaks volumes for the landowner respect you‘ve built throughout the Eastern Cape & KMG All In Every Day commitment to the Hunters … memorable hunt & stay!

I know Splitting Image will make the Trophy look better than the Hunter!
What an unbelievable bull my friend. I remember the entire ordeal like it was yesterday. From voicing your desires in terms of what you wanted in a bull, to actually getting it done. Unbelievable.

IMG20210830165227.jpg

… damn, that’s a good looking … hun … no Bull! Thx for that memorable hunt day w/ great People, Place & Trophy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 9.22.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 9.22.09 AM.png
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 74
being as how the other Gentleman has one I would be happy to bring this one back to the states...lol
A Blue Duiker with a bow is a massive achievement my friend. Can't wait to make it happen.(y)

@Jaegger What a hell of a hunt this was..... :D Old Flex earning his Chicken and Rice...
100%! Not sure how you spotted that Boss so far out, a bottom to near Mtn ridge top stalk then transversing the ridge line until we ran out of cover & left w/ 378-yards on Mtn Reedbuck = ouch!

I remember only spying his head above the grass, kinda guessed the body & you dialed in the Ruger … we found blood & Mighty Flex found the trophy in the ‘opposite’ direction we anticipated! The “Flex-A-Nator” pinned the Ram under a mopane tree - what a Stud!

Last edited:
… I know that guy “above” …. Sgt Pepper a.k.a. Magnum & part of my 2021 ToTo Crew, great visit/memories w/ KMG H.S. & the Outspan Crew!

Man, those boyz knew how to set-up a quality trophy pic = magazine cover material advertising for Outfitter or Hunting Clothes or Mustache Paste - you choose! :sneaky:

… I know that guy “above” …. Sgt Pepper a.k.a. Magnum & part of my 2021 ToTo Crew, great visit/memories w/ KMG H.S. & the Outspan Crew!

Man, those boyz knew how to set-up a quality trophy pic = magazine cover material advertising for Outfitter or Hunting Clothes or Mustache Paste - you choose! :sneaky:

The Mustache was sensational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg