KMG Hunting Safaris 2021 Late Season Offer

20160613_093616.jpg

You are purely evil, mate

Excellent images. I’ll have them with me all day.
Thank you for the message. Any of them that you particularly like?

That was a long day, great experience! Remember my daughter came along as an observer? She doesn't hunt but that experience was very positive for her and she is a pro-hunting non-hunter.
What a day!

My recollection is you and Sinc running along the mountain, and going out on some tiny overhang to line up this shot. It was very exciting stuff!

I remember it clearly. Shot was around 140 yards off a rock face ledge, as we stalked them from above.

This may seem like an odd question since it is not a traditional African animal, but I have seen many outfitters offering fallow deer, and you list them as well. How large do they get where you are? Do you have any photos of them? They might make a nice add on!

This may seem like an odd question since it is not a traditional African animal, but I have seen many outfitters offering fallow deer, and you list them as well. How large do they get where you are? Do you have any photos of them? They might make a nice add on!

Thank you for the question. As you correctly stated, they are an introduced species to Southern Africa. The Fallow Deer population descended from the original herd that was brought over by the British on ships during the late 1800's. To be honest with you, they have been here so long that we see them as our own.
Fallow Deer hunting in the Eastern Cape is a wonderful experience and a very worthy adversary. They offer quite a challenging hunt, out of the rut. In the mountains of the Eastern Cape they will give as much of a hunt as Kudu.

IMG_0387.jpg

DSC_0085.JPG

image1.JPG

IMG-20180412-WA0056 (2).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg