KMG Hunting Safaris 2020 Late Season Offer

Just a great picture! The busted tree and downed buff suggests there is a great story! Very evocative

Thank you very much Pheroze. Are we going to see you and the gang at the Toronto Sportsmen Show this year?

Thank you very much Pheroze. Are we going to see you and the gang at the Toronto Sportsmen Show this year?
I am very excited to go and see you guys again. It's been too long. :) Not sure about the boys as they are both off at University. Have a great time at the DSC!

Those are some great animals. Never thought about going in September or October. Great idea to let folks know this is an option.

Those are some great animals. Never thought about going in September or October. Great idea to let folks know this is an option.

Thank you very much, sir. September especially still offers some great hunting where we often have a secondary rut kick in. Shoots start to come out, which draws a lot of the animals out again.
Still a great time to be hunting the area.

Would be worth it just for that Cape grysbok price. Haha

IMG_20191018_203349.jpg

Some quality animals there sir!

Excellent offer!
KMG's team of PH's are all fantastic guys that I'm fortunate to have spent time afield with. Whoever books this will have a great experience - at a bargain price (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,