IMG-20180505-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180506-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180507-WA0032.jpg
IMG-20180510-WA0013.jpg

IMG_20180508_105440.jpg

Congrats to the young man and woman! Yes great looking Nyala!

Some fine trophies! Very nice caracal!

Looks like springbuck to me

That last bushbuck and blesbok are awesome. Beautiful kudu as well. Hard to believe that I could be posing for pics with some of those in four weeks!

Just had a great hunt with KMG... Marius and his team are top tier for hunting in Africa. We were able to harvest everything we went out for and had a really fun time doing it. Even bagged a 104" SCI gold medal sable and caracal in spot and stalk.

Welcome! You could not have hunted with a better team. Looking forward to a hunt report with lots of pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a great hunt with KMG... Marius and his team are top tier for hunting in Africa. We were able to harvest everything we went out for and had a really fun time doing it. Even bagged a 104" SCI gold medal sable and caracal in spot and stalk.

Hunt Report!!

Welcome sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,