KMG Hunting Safaris 2018 Late Season Offer

I've never seen one before. In real life Marius.

Do you have grey duiker around Mpunzi lodge?

I've never seen one before. In real life Marius.

Very strong population of Common Duiker around that entire area. Actually quite fun to hunt. Very much like Bushbuck hunting. Missed one with my bow about a month ago on walk and stalk. He was chasing a female, so had no time to range, and estimated it. Arrow went just below his chest. He was a bruiser.

I tried hunting for one once in Africa but we didn't get to him. I think it's because the PH farted too much. I heard that Mpunzi was African for "no grey duiker in the area"? Is that true?

I tried hunting for one once in Africa but we didn't get to him. I think it's because the PH farted too much. I heard that Mpunzi was African for "no grey duiker in the area"? Is that true?

:D:D:D

what a crazy good deal

Wow that looks like a great deal Marius! I should have booked with you a couple of years ago. Definitely thinking of making a trip next year for sure! Those day rates are incredible!

I would definitely like to try for another East Cape Kudu and Cape Bushbuck. Also definitely want to get a few more of the tiny 10 and a Vaal Rhebuck and Common Reedbuck. That Bontebok price looks really tempting as well.

From what I have heard from this forum and Ragman, a friend that I met on my first trip to Africa in Namibia April 2014, Marius runs a top notch outfit. I still have to go have a few beers and chat about his recent trip with KMG Safaris.

Last edited by a moderator:
No takers here??? Hell of a deal.
Marius has an Oribi permit available, anyone looking to do some Tiny 10, now is the time and place. I took 3 Tiny 10 with KMG plus other PG.

Wow that looks like a great deal Marius! I should have booked with you a couple of years ago. Definitely thinking of making a trip next year for sure! Those day rates are incredible!

I would definitely like to try for another East Cape Kudu and Cape Bushbuck. Also definitely want to get a few more of the tiny 10 and a Vaal Rhebuck and Common Reedbuck. That Bontebok price looks really tempting as well.

From what I have heard from this forum and Ragman, a friend that I met on my first trip to Africa in Namibia April 2014, Marius runs a top notch outfit. I still have to go have a few beers and chat about his recent trip with KMG Safaris.

Thank you very much for the kind words sir. Hope to see you in the future.

No takers here??? Hell of a deal.
Marius has an Oribi permit available, anyone looking to do some Tiny 10, now is the time and place. I took 3 Tiny 10 with KMG plus other PG.

Thanks Roger, but the Oribi tag is sold for this year, as well as 2019. Thank you for the recommendation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross