Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
Nothing
I've never seen one before. In real life Marius.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Do you have grey duiker around Mpunzi lodge?

I've never seen one before. In real life Marius.

Very strong population of Common Duiker around that entire area. Actually quite fun to hunt. Very much like Bushbuck hunting. Missed one with my bow about a month ago on walk and stalk. He was chasing a female, so had no time to range, and estimated it. Arrow went just below his chest. He was a bruiser.

cmnhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
Nothing
I tried hunting for one once in Africa but we didn't get to him. I think it's because the PH farted too much. I heard that Mpunzi was African for "no grey duiker in the area"? Is that true?

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
I tried hunting for one once in Africa but we didn't get to him. I think it's because the PH farted too much. I heard that Mpunzi was African for "no grey duiker in the area"? Is that true?

:D:D:D

SilentArcher

AH member
Reaction score
Wow that looks like a great deal Marius! I should have booked with you a couple of years ago. Definitely thinking of making a trip next year for sure! Those day rates are incredible!

I would definitely like to try for another East Cape Kudu and Cape Bushbuck. Also definitely want to get a few more of the tiny 10 and a Vaal Rhebuck and Common Reedbuck. That Bontebok price looks really tempting as well.

From what I have heard from this forum and Ragman, a friend that I met on my first trip to Africa in Namibia April 2014, Marius runs a top notch outfit. I still have to go have a few beers and chat about his recent trip with KMG Safaris.

Last edited by a moderator:

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
No takers here??? Hell of a deal.
Marius has an Oribi permit available, anyone looking to do some Tiny 10, now is the time and place. I took 3 Tiny 10 with KMG plus other PG.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
Wow that looks like a great deal Marius! I should have booked with you a couple of years ago. Definitely thinking of making a trip next year for sure! Those day rates are incredible!

I would definitely like to try for another East Cape Kudu and Cape Bushbuck. Also definitely want to get a few more of the tiny 10 and a Vaal Rhebuck and Common Reedbuck. That Bontebok price looks really tempting as well.

From what I have heard from this forum and Ragman, a friend that I met on my first trip to Africa in Namibia April 2014, Marius runs a top notch outfit. I still have to go have a few beers and chat about his recent trip with KMG Safaris.

Thank you very much for the kind words sir. Hope to see you in the future.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
No takers here??? Hell of a deal.
Marius has an Oribi permit available, anyone looking to do some Tiny 10, now is the time and place. I took 3 Tiny 10 with KMG plus other PG.

Thanks Roger, but the Oribi tag is sold for this year, as well as 2019. Thank you for the recommendation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metroidfoulk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.