Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Greeting AH community!

We are excited to offer this to our return and prospective clients in the 2020 season! If you have hunted the tiny 10 at all you will know it is not easy. Let alone trying to accomplish it with a bow! That being said the Klipspringer has to be one of the absolute hardest of them all to hunt with a bow due to the terrain they live in and their exceptional vision.

We have an absolutely beautiful property in the Limpopo province of roughly 7000ha (17 300 acres) with some gorgeous hills/kopjes on it that are the ideal habitat for these clever little animals. We have seen that they are frequenting the waterholes/bow blinds at the base of these rocky outcrops come winter time and your chances at success are exceedingly high. (This is not always the norm wth Klipspringer so a fantastic opportunity indeed!)

The concession is a painless 2 hour 45 minute hours drive from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and we will be there at the airport to pick you up personally. The hunting for other plains game species is fantastic and we're sure should someone jump on this deal they wont leave with only a klippie! The camp is absolutely stunning and a nicer place to stay at would be hard to find! The lodge has air conditioning, a swimming pool, full laundry service, chef and a walk in safe for all valuable items. Wives would be very comfortable here as well.

We only have 1 available in 2020 due to strict management so if this is what you've been waiting for lets go for it!

Klipspringer Archery Hunt:

6 days/7 nights
1x Klipspringer
All inclusive

USD$3530
CAD$4610
AUD$5140
EUR€3185

*Other species can be added

INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies and trophy drop off.
• Licenses for trophies (Permit controlled animals excl)

EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire – €30 /Day)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

If you'd like more info please feel free to contact us at - hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za

Find us on the following platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris

4K hunt video with us:

4k Buffalo hunt video:

4k mountain hunt:

4k hunt compilation:

4k archery impacts from 1 safari:

40337658_2124662427855402_5042691247915925504_n (1).jpg
28577491_10216313433608659_4716854086580830208_n.jpg

Good day AH Community! The likelihood of us filling our 1 Klippie a year quota is not looking so great at present so this hunt is still most definitely available for 2021! You are more than welcome to add a Mountain Reedbuck (An equally challenging archery trophy and exceptional eating!) plus a multitude of other species! This is not your everyday opportunity so feel free to contact us!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Wow wow wow!!!
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-02 at 9.09.56 AM.jpeg

That is a DANDY ram.

IMG_20200813_210951.jpg
IMG_20200813_210119.jpg
IMG_20200813_204843.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross