Kleinguenther K-15 .375 H&H

Passport

AH member
Reaction score
As NIB, unfired, Kleinguenther K-15, 375 H&H with Swarovski 1-6x42 and factory brake

Im selling this for a retired Dr friend of mine, he bought this rifle new direct from Kleingunther in Dallas and has sat in his safe unfired ever since. Rifle shows a few tiny handling marks but that's it. Detachable mag that slides up into the rifle and secured by a BDL style mag box hinged door. The mag box is really a very cool design, the box pops in as if its being sucked in the gun, the fit is perfect. The fit and finish on this gun is consistent with any custom rifle. The trigger on the rifle is REALLY nice as well, pull feels about 2.5 lbs and is clean as can be.

Please feel free to ask any questions

14 inch LOP
25 inch barrel
26.5 inches with brake on
Not sure on weight but Im guessing 9 lbs

2850 Shipped OBO

IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG
IMG_1648.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to make my 1st post a classified. Im not an Africa hunter but this gun is prefect for the dark continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle. How long is that barrel?

Will consider offers w/o glass but not on glass alone until the rifle has sold.

Where you/gun located? Looks awesome!

Very nice, I'm very familiar with them..... I'm from TX. Great reputation with the Africa hunters from 20-30 years ago.

Very nice, I'm very familiar with them..... I'm from TX. Great reputation with the Africa hunters from 20-30 years ago.

Right! I think this gun was bought in the 80's some time. Their are lots of different ways to go on a shootin iron but IMO blued steal and walnut screams Africa and this gun screams it LOUD.

Nice Rifle!!! I have one in 270 I should probably sell at some point as well. Does the muzzle Break come off?

Nice Rifle!!! I have one in 270 I should probably sell at some point as well. Does the muzzle Break come off?

Thanks, yes the brake comes off. No thread protector though, Im sure the guys in TX can fix that.

Open to any and all offers, owner is 90, his Africa days are behind him, thought he stacked stuff like cord wood, I'm sad to say he's done and this gun needs to get their.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!