Kinda justice in the UK

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Bloody sad really.

Sure wish that one of her ilk would try that here in the Republic of Texas. We don't take kindly to adults who physically assault our children even if the perpetrator is suffering from a terminal case of S-V syndrome.

Justice my back side. I would want to her to lose her job. Is that woman fit to look after children?? I think not!! The thing is in the UK hunters like me have very few supporters. My partners family love some venison, rabbit, pheasant and most other game. But when I go into how it was harvested they don't want to know. Even my own mother tells people I target shoot but doesn't mention hunting.
Its not politically correct in the UK to hunt. Now don't get me started on the PC brigade!!!

Lost her job as a teacher apparently (from Fieldsports Channel coverage.)

Last edited:
I always mean to watch that but never find the bloody time!! Glad to hear she lost her job though.

Ye
Justice my back side. I would want to her to lose her job. Is that woman fit to look after children?? I think not!! The thing is in the UK hunters like me have very few supporters. My partners family love some venison, rabbit, pheasant and most other game. But when I go into how it was harvested they don't want to know. Even my own mother tells people I target shoot but doesn't mention hunting.
Its not politically correct in the UK to hunt. Now don't get me started on the PC brigade!!!
Yep I know ........Living in Iceland if you mention you hunt you have a new best friend .......I only have had one adverse reaction here to mentioning I hunt ....In five years ...... However as my OP was amazed she was even convicted ......... so somewhat of a victory ..... .that she now has a criminal record .....

Greetings Norfolk,
Here in the states we have our fair share of bunny huggers. But on a per capita basis, you guys are off the charts! Unfortunately, the UK anti-hunters aren't your typical, part time anti-hunter. They are big time haters who have a propensity for using vulgar language (and death threats) when they are confronted by ethical/sustainable hunting facts. Best of luck to you and your hunting buddies.
Cheers!

They are big time haters who have a propensity for using vulgar language (and death threats) when they are confronted by ethical/sustainable hunting facts

Seems likeep everytime I see something really bad and negative on social media it comes from somewhere in English speaking western Europe. Not always, but more than the fair share.

Seems likeep everytime I see something really bad and negative on social media it comes from somewhere in English speaking western Europe. Not always, but more than the fair share.

Roger that! Almost without exception, our ole friends Pieter and Johnny are playing a major but misleading role in the bad and negative press. IMO

Whether one is a waterfowl, rabbit, squirrel, dove, grouse, deer, elk, moose, bear, antelope, lion, elephant, mastodon, or T-Rex hunter, we hunters must always remember the quote attributed to the ancient Greek storyteller Aesop: "United we stand, divided we fall". Today, with the anti-hunting community gaining momentum, the banning of all "ethical and sustainable hunting" is now a possibility within our lifetime. Cheers!

Not in Texas!
We recently passed a Constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right to hunt and fish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you