Kimber Talkeetna For Sale

Did you read the entire thread ? I haven't tested it. Hopefully will get to a range between now and Tuesday. Local idiots trashed the closest public range several years ago and it was permanently closed. Just got a permit to use PA public ranges. Let me know if you want it, which state do you live ?
Bob

It could be partyhats and favors soon in Morgantown....

This still for sale? Asking for "a friend I know very well" ;)

I bought a used Talkeetna a couple of years ago. Trigger rates up there with some of the best triggers I have used. Put it on the bench with 260 gr. Nosler handloads and was shooting under an inch center to center.(best guess where centers were). Light wt and appears to be well put together. Shoots 300 gr part and A frames into groups only slightly larger. Bought some Nosler solids and will check them out.
If you like SS and Syn it is a good firearm hat has the potential of being rated as a great gun!

I believe the rifle is sold. It was posted on another website along with another .375 and the ads for both were taken down a while back. I was watching it and contemplating and then the ads went away. Maybe Bas will check in in the nearer future and let everyone know.
Did you try starting a conversation with him?

I believe the rifle is sold. It was posted on another website along with another .375 and the ads for both were taken down a while back. I was watching it and contemplating and then the ads went away. Maybe Bas will check in in the nearer future and let everyone know.
Did you try starting a conversation with him?
I haven’t yet but I will thank you for the update

If you were in Canada I’d already have ordered it but it a real hassle getting them shipped here and can get very expensive quickly.
Someone will get a true gem as they typically shoot moa or better
Good luck

Canada a real hassle getting them shipped here and can get very expensive quickly.

Canada previously was very open to firearms except for handguns- so things have gone downhill North of the border too, eh?

Sorry but some unfounded questions about this Kimber .375 here. This is a gun most anyone would do well with. The feel and the action on a Kimber is great. I love them. I am certain it is like new and nothing wrong with it.

someone needs to jump on this deal now!
Philip

I've reached to @Bas, and have not heard from him in a while. If I don't hear from him in another week, I may send him a letter through the USPS. I hope he is ok, he was an older gentleman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg