Kenya: Chinese Tourist Arrested With 300 Zebra Penises In His Luggage

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Officers of the Kenyan Customs Services Department have arrested a Chinese tourist attempting to board a flight for Shanghai after finding a total of 510 genital organs from wildlife animals in his suitcases.

37-year old Ming Zhang Wei was arrested this morning at the Jomo Kenyatta airport in Nairobi while carrying two suitcases full of animal penises.

The genital organs come from a variety of animals: 309 from zebras, 46 from baboons, 31 from buffalos, 27 from giraffes, 14 from lions and even 21 from pink flamingos.

A few penises were so badly preserved that their nature was impossible to identify.

Kenya Police Commissioner, Mathew Iteere, commented the case this morning, saying that more arrests could take place over the few days.

“We know that local poachers provide the Chinese black market with body parts from African wildlife. We hope this arrest could help us dismantle the entire network.”

According to Commissioner Iteere, this criminal network could have smuggled over 50,000 organs over the last few years.

“Our investigation has shown that Chinese couriers would transport similar quantities of organs by plane at least twice a week for the past two years. That means thousands of dead animals.”

Organs from wildlife animals around the world tend to meet a high demand in China, where traditional medicine often uses them to cure several aches and diseases.

Zebra penises, for example, are often dried, powdered and drank to cure impotency and increase the size of men’s genital organs.

Several animals around the world have seen their populations decrease as the high demand as brought the prices up and transformed illegal hunting into an extremely lucrative business.

Several animals like white and black rhinoceroses, African elephants, Siberian tigers and even North American black bears and deer have been victims of poachers in recent years.

Despite efforts to counter the phenomenon, most experts believe that poaching will probably increase by more than 200% over the next ten years, especially in Africa.

Source: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ken...rested-with-300-zebra-penises-in-his-luggage/

HE HAD WHAT????!!!!

The Chinese could have had the one from my elephant and that would have filled both suitcases.Ha!

It is amazing what those folks think is a cure for ailments of the human body.

They have now identified the head of this penis smuggling organization as an individual known as Wun Hung Lo.

Last edited:
You just can't make this stuff up..........amazing. Late night TV hosts/comedians will have a field day with this.

That is a lot of prick! I hope the main prick gets a lot of it in prison! We have a lot of sick people in this world.

Ddddddonnnnnttt tttheyyy kkkkkknooow thaaaat stuuuufff mmmmakkkes you sttttutttter?

I didn’t even read the OP, I had to jump to comments. Lol. Never disappointed in you guys!
Hey charlie, you comment reminds me of the time TSA said they spotted an abnormally in my groin region and I told them it is normal, they often think I am smuggling Elephant Peniss’! Lmao, they don’t think it’s funny though!

The Chinese could have had the one from my elephant and that would have filled both suitcases.Ha!

It is amazing what those folks think is a cure for ailments of the human body.

Now that’s funny! Would have to put the testicles in the carry on...

News agencies are reporting the culprit, if convicted, will likely be incarcerated in the local penal colony........:A Band:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross