Kansas Monster Whitetail hunt ( 2 openings )

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
We have a new lease in Kasas for some Monster bucks. A hunter can expect Deer in the 160 class and up for this hunt. This ranch is 8000 continues acres of pristine deer habitat. This will be a 7 day rifle hunt with accomadations in a newly built log cabin. This ranch could rival the some of the best in Kansas and has only seen 2 hunters the last few years who hunted 2 days and took a 168 and 194 inch deer.

Price:$6250

Guide/PH: Tim Young

Location: Nearest town Ceader point, Kansas (firearm unit-14)

Dates: December 5th-11th

Whats included: 2:1 guided hunt, accomadations, all meals, transportation during the hunt and all trophy prep in the field.

Not included: Tags (non residents $322.50 plus $72.50 hunting license, total $395) any before hunt cost, Taxidermy.

Thanks!

kansas_5.jpg

kansas_4.jpg

kansas_3.jpg

kansas_2.jpg

kansas_1.jpg

Attachments

• kansas_hunt_5.jpeg
    kansas_hunt_5.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 104
  • kansas_hunt_2.jpeg
    kansas_hunt_2.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 96
  • kansas_hunt_4.jpeg
    kansas_hunt_4.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 100
  • kansas_hunt_3.jpeg
    kansas_hunt_3.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 77
  • kansas_hunt_1.jpeg
    kansas_hunt_1.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 79
Thanks, We are very excited about this lease it should produce some giants.

Great ranch to have a chance at getting a Boone and Crockett Whitetail on this hunt. Fantastic ranch that has only been hunted the one time in the last few years. No road cutting through this 8000 acre property. Deadline for putting in for your tag is coming up 100% draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,