AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Aus, New Zealand,New Calidonia, Mongolia, Zim and Moz
Kambako Safaris is donating all the proceeds to Stu from the highest bidder on a 10 day all inclusive buffalo hunt including 1 observer (includes full daily rate, hunting licence, firearm licence, buffalo govt licence, buffalo trophy fee and return air charter to camp and back from Pemba.). The market value of this hunt is $21,450.00 This hunt can be taken in 2012 or 2013 or 2014.

To bid on this hunt, please send an email to jumbo@kambakosafaris.com with the following details:

Name:

Amount;

Date:

Jumbo will update the Stu Taylor website every couple of days with the highest bid amount. Bids close on the 15th O

Stu Taylor | Kambako Safaris Professional Hunter

For those that don't know, Zim PH Stuart Taylor (good friend of mine) was accidentally shot whilst guiding a Buffalo-Lion Safari and we are all trying to help him as medical costs are mounting.
IMO Kambako African Safaris - Mozambique, Africa hunts what is one of if not the best Mozambique Safari areas.

Kambako Safaris, Mozambique Outfitter Reel - YouTube

SANY0172.jpg

Attachments

• SANY0172.jpeg
    SANY0172.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 186
Thanks for posting. It appears Stu's medical bills will surpass a 250,000 USD. Plus loss revenue from not working it is very costly.

Hopefully the recovery is full and complete. It would be great to see Stu as the PH on this hunt.

Is the Lott barrel/action still available? The bolt is on the wrong side for me, but somebody on here may be interested.

For those who might now already know, Stu is a PH and was injured/shot during a Buffalo hunt earlier this year.
Thankfully he is recovering and as Mike says the medical bills are significant.

I asked Tim's permission to post this offer on other forums. He said certainly.
So, if you have any places that this fund raising venture might be viewed in a positive light please spread the word.

If anyone is looking at booking a Buffalo hunt this is obviously a good cause.

The highest bid so far is $11,000.

BIDS CLOSE OCTOBER 15, 2012.

For those who might now already know, Stu is a PH and was injured/shot during a Buffalo hunt earlier this year.
Thankfully he is recovering and as Mike says the medical bills are significant.

I asked Tim's permission to post this offer on other forums. He said certainly.
So, if you have any places that this fund raising venture might be viewed in a positive light please spread the word.

If anyone is looking at booking a Buffalo hunt this is obviously a good cause.

The highest bid so far is $11,000.

BIDS CLOSE OCTOBER 15, 2012.

Thanks BRICKBURN for posting I went to the website to see what the highest bid was and couldn't find one. We all wish Stu a full recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois