Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zimbabwe
I’m looking to mount a Kahles Helia RD on a CZ 550. I thought I had read they use the same mounts as the Leupold Delta Pro and had purchased one of AHR’s QD mounts in that footprint but the footprint on the Kahles is not the same. Anyone have a source for adapter plates or know of a QD mount which will fit this combination?

The AHR plate I have fits both Kahles and Leupold. You might call Wayne and see what’s up with the mount you have.

Last edited:
Not sure why images didn’t load.
IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

Thanks, Mark. I’ve reached out to Wayne and he and I have been talking about it. Looks like I might need the front index pegs milled off.

My understanding is that the Kahles Helia RD has a C-More footprint. The sight is sold in two configurations. One is setup with a mount for a picatinny base and the other has an adapter plate which suits the Docter/Noblex footprint. The adapter plate will also fit a Burris Fastfire mount. Pretty sure there are several QD mounts for the CZ550 that take the Docter/Noblex footprint.

Thank you, Mark. Just replied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg