Kacee’s Bushbuck home from Taxidermist

Very nice, congrats !

Reactions: BMD
Very nice and a huge smile says it all!

Absolutely stunning, incredible cape!!

Thanks to you all the cape turned out well for sure.

Looks fantastic. Definitely something to be proud of!

That's a great Bushbuck! Beautiful taxidermy work. I think hunting Bushbuck is my favorite animal to hunt in Africa. So jealous.

Am I loosing my mind? How long ago did I read this hunt report? That seem's incredibly fast turn around.
Very nice bushbuck and Awesome to see a young lady enjoying hunting with dad, I am lucky in that as well.
Congratulations Awesome trophy!!!

Am I loosing my mind? How long ago did I read this hunt report? That seem's incredibly fast turn around.

Exactly what I was thinking! But a big congrats again to the young lady. That is a heck of a bushbuck!

Exactly what I was thinking! But a big congrats again to the young lady. That is a heck of a bushbuck!
This was from the 2016 trip not the trip this past June.

That's a dandy for sure!

A proud young lady with her trophy home! Has to make dad feel good! Congrats

Thank me for kind words will post life size nyala web it makes it home hopefully soon.

Curious....who and where do you hunt with? Nice critters !

We hunted with Allan Schenk Safari who I am currently looking at being agent due to the overall hunt, quality of hunt and animals, and care of the animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,