Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Texas, Mississippi, Kansas, Botswana, Eastern Cape
Been looking for a 275 Rigby Hawkeye African for some time. This one popped up on Gunbroker today and I couldn’t resist. I’ll post pics and report on how it shoots when it gets here.

8EB4081B-04C4-4541-BFA0-6C9138C38750.png

Good score Bob. Congratulations.

Wonderful rifles. I have the same pair. Well done

Congratulations....those rifles are hard to come by!

Ahh, so that's where that went eh?? (y):eek::rolleyes::D

Congrats on the addition!

I wasn't going to bid anyway, just watching it, nice rifle. I have a No. 1 .275 that shoots great and just as rare as the Hawkeye, maybe more so.

Congrats ! Lovely caliber !
Is it regulated for the 140 or the 175 grain slug ?

Regulated?o_O Its not a double rifle.;) If you mean its twist, it will handle any weight or length of bullet within reason.:D

Regulated?o_O Its not a double rifle.;) If you mean its twist, it will handle any weight or length of bullet within reason.:D
Apologies :) When l visited John Rigby and Co. , They were telling me that their High land Stalker in .275 Rigby is " regulated " for the 140 gr bullet . So l used the word " regulated " :p . Something to do with twist and chamber throat , if l recall correctly.

That’s exactly what happened! Took one look and BAM!
Gun broker is a dangerous and powerful weapon! I was stuck in Hawaii once for about 6 months and returned home to about 8 new guns all bought off gunbroker!

Gun broker is a dangerous and powerful weapon! I was stuck in Hawaii once for about 6 months and returned home to about 8 new guns all bought off gunbroker!
I can’t use the overseas and bored excuse anymore. I’m back home for good as of August 22. In fact I had to have Gunbroker reset my account before I started to use VPN, they wouldn’t let me buy from Saudi because of the url address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg