Just saying G'day from Australia

Cheers mate,
My wishlist is mainly a Kudu and Oryx at not much else at this point. I am particularly drawn towards Namibia due to the old style free range hunting though I am a Bowhunter and it seems most outfitters want to put Bowhunter's in a blind which doesn't particularly interest me.
Vaughan, you are welcome to have a look at the bow hunting section on our web site. We will gladly assist in planning a safari to suit you

Cheers mate,
My wishlist is mainly a Kudu and Oryx at not much else at this point. I am particularly drawn towards Namibia due to the old style free range hunting though I am a Bowhunter and it seems most outfitters want to put Bowhunter's in a blind which doesn't particularly interest me.
Welcome! I think you are right on track thinking Namibia! My two Safaris were there and I loved the Kalahari and the Khomas Hochland—simply incredible! On the other hand my brother is going back to the East Cape in a few weeks and has me coveting a trip there! You cannot go wrong. Have a great trip!

Welcome!!

Welcome to the Forums Mate, enjoy! Do you do much Buff shooting there?

Welcome aboard Vaughn, do you have a specific time frame in mind? For most of us it takes a year or better to get everything in order. There are a number of outfitters on AH that cater to bowhunters. Enjoy the planning phase it is almost as much fun as the actual hunt.

Welcome to the Forums Mate, enjoy! Do you do much Buff shooting there?

Cheers mate, not really hey I'd like too I only live a days drive from the area all the buff are but public land hunting access is not great in Australia and you've either got to know someone with buff on there land or hire a guide but buff in Arnhem land is definitely on my bucket list!

Welcome aboard Vaughn, do you have a specific time frame in mind? For most of us it takes a year or better to get everything in order. There are a number of outfitters on AH that cater to bowhunters. Enjoy the planning phase it is almost as much fun as the actual hunt.

Thanks mate, at least a year but most likely two years if I'm being realistic. the planning phase is definitely a heap of fun!

Welcome to AH, Vaughan! Seems like the Aussies are taking over here. All Aussies welcome here. As long as they bring Bundaberg Rum.:D

Welcome to AH and the posting side Vaughan! Have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg