Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Care Custer Leopard 2014 037.JPG
Care Custer Leopard 2014 071.JPG

Due to unforeseen circumstances this tag in a seriously prime location has become available . Long story short the tag was booked for Leo Torres who is on this forum, Leo booked it last year but also had a Bear tag pending ... As it happens Leo drew a Bear tag and this was revealed on 17th so now Leo Torres will hunt a Leopard in 2018 which brings me to this available Leopard for 2017 . I never had anyone else tentatively booked in case the Bear tag was not drawn , basically we were figuring that the odds were that this Leopard hunt would take place and now I am hoping that someone can jump on this available hunt ASAP .

My available dates would be 20th April through to 10th May and either first 2 weeks of July or the last 2 weeks of July .

If booked in April it will be the first Leopard hunt on the concession this year to take place .

The location is in West Nic on the Bubiana Conservancy over 70 000 Acres . Fantastic accommodations in a super hunting lodge and great cuisine to keep you happy or your companion.

14 Day hunt without pre baiting US$ 16 000

Leopard Trophy fee US$ 5000

Includes : PH , Vehicle , 3 meals a day , daily laundry , beverages , trackers camp staff , skinners and delivery of trophy to Bulawayo taxidermist.

Also includes 5 bait Impala and 1 bait Zebra.

Plus transfer to camp return from Bulawayo airport .

Not included: is additional plains game which there is an abundance of or observers which are charged at a rate of US$ 175 a day .

2% ZTA levy on day rate and 2% ZTA levy on combined exportable trophy fees.

I can't be sure how long this tag will be available and if someone is serious about this they would be advised to book it soon .

Please email me direct.

I leave on Wednesday the 23rd February for my first hunt of the year but a message can get to me if need be.

All the best

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Last edited by a moderator:
The first hunt of the year dates should make things pretty promising.

Good looking fellow with that Leopard, Wayne! I can honestly say Wayne will do all he can to see you get your cat. He also has a great crew. Good luck selling this hunt.

Sure does have a mighty wide grin on! :D

Great offer on leopard. I'm sure someone will take advantage of this.

Great area to hunt, this hunt will sell fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.