Just booked again! It's addictive. What's the cure?

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
As the sun sets in the west and the sky turns from blue to black, the stars emerge to start their nightly dance around the Southern Cross an so comes the end of another African Safari. For those who have - the hook is set and the pull begins to once again return to the Dark Continent. For those who have not, they can not even imagine. Cliff Biggs 2011

Had friends that accompanied me to Namibia 3 years ago (first timers, only going once to Africa, wife not too warm to the idea) call me and say they had booked with our PH at the time (Jamy Traut) for another hunt next April and begged us to go with them. After a few months of consulting the financial Gods and putting off some house maintenance we have agreed to go again. Two trips 12 months apart, WHEW! Now the fun starts again.

Great stuff Cliffy!
Enjoy the trip and remember to post some pictures when you get back.

All the best,

Regards
Marius Goosen

Cliffy

great news...

now what are you going after?

Cliff, No need for a cure, you are getting your fix next April! Start the countdown!

Cliff, you joined AH Anonymous. But this site will not facilitate a cure, only maintenance of the habit.
Good luck on your hunt.
Put pots and pans under the leaks to catch the water.

Don't really know what I'm going after as I have so many now. May bring a bow this time and be very selective. This trip funds are a little tight because of the trip 5 months ago. This one wasn't planned, just friends begging for us to join them again. As I say to every one- If you go once - you will return. It's a sickness, no a disease.

It's a sickness, no a disease.

I just wish it was, then I could get my safari on Medicare! Enjoy your hunt, no matter what you go after!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois