Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
Europe, America, Canada, Africa
1625355742694.png

As a French born, naturalized American proud of both my old and new countries, Thank You all American friends for having welcomed so many of us who came for a better life.

View attachment 410483

As a French born, naturalized American proud of my old and new countries, Thank You all American friends for having welcomed so may of us who came for a better life.
It was the French who came to our aid At Yorktown and helped secure the freedom we now enjoy. It has indeed been a long friendship. Happy Fourth!

Amen brothers!!

Vive la France et Les Etats Unis!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.28 AM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.31 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.34 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 9.16.37 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 43
Glad to have you Pascal! Need more like you! Happy 4th everyone... thank god those citizens had assault weapons allowing us the freedoms we enjoy today.

As for Lady Liberty...glad she's here and not the northern entrance of the Suez.

Thank you All, Friends. It is an honor to be an American.
I sometimes wish that some who received it as a birthright would realize, and appreciate, more the incredible blessing that it represents...

Happy soon to be Bastille day to our French AH members. AH is certainly a melting pot of hunters from many different nations and backgrounds. Most of us have different celebrations for a “national day” or “ Independence Day” for each of our countries. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans and happy national/independence day to all our international members whenever you may celebrate it

"America has joined forces with the Allied Powers, and what we have of blood and treasure are yours. Therefore it is that with loving pride we drape the colors in tribute of respect to this citizen of your great republic. And here and now, in the presence of the illustrious dead, we pledge our hearts and our honor in carrying this war to a successful issue. Lafayette, we are here."

~~ Lieutenant Colonel Charles E. Stanton, Paris, July 4 1917

Thank you All, Friends. It is an honor to be an American.
I sometimes wish that some who received it as a birthright would realize, and appreciate, more the incredible blessing that it represents...
Yeah, so do we!

Seems today too many take for granted the sacrifices our ancestors suffered to give them what they have.

Seems today too many take for granted the sacrifices our ancestors suffered to give them what they have.

The key word in your reply is sacrifice. When the government hands out money like they are doing people get the wrong idea and want to keep it coming instead of working hard like most of our ancestors did when they first came to this great country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilbert89L

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross