Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
Up next for sale is my JP Sauer 90 West German rifle. It has a 22" barrel, express sights, barrel band and a hand rubbed oil finish. Has a single set trigger too. A true touch of German quality! These are the smoothest actions you will ever cycle. They are remarkably accurate. Has a detachable magazine. Has bases and rings that will come with it.

$1700.00 + shipping
20220306_162834.jpg
20220306_163118.jpg
20220306_163158.jpg
20220306_120745.jpg
20220306_162905.jpg
20220306_163308.jpg
20220306_162719.jpg

I can only add that I have two 90s, and they are superb rifles, flawless, super accurate and dependable.
As I'm Italian I can't buy it from you, but I hope this 90 will find home soon.
Truly a beauty, is also rare and collectible.

Yes they are!! Many people don't even know anything about these guns. The action is the smoothest action you will find, and has a short throw for driven hunts in Europe. It's funny how much a plastic Blaser R8 or Sauer 404 sells for, compared to these rifles... They are not even half as accurate or quality of the guns these Sauer 90 rifles are.. True West German class!!

Don't tell me... To me, it's a true beauty...
Talking about smoothness, accuracy...and blueing!
I have one in 8x68S and one in 300Wby, and I'd like so much to complete the trio (323/300/277) with a 270 - indeed I'm trying to find one 90 in 270 here in Italy...
Lucky the hunter who will buy your rifle!
Sad we live in different Countries!

I can bring it there, am planning on a trip over to look at a house in Abruzzo area.

I'm sure it would be impossibile to purchase from a non-citizen. Since your gun is not declared at the local Police Station, and you're not an Italian citizen - and also it has not the Italian proof marks of Gardone Val Trompia.

Anyway I will ask better to my friends at the local Police Station. By now feel free to sell your 90, because I can't ask them before the first week of september.
But I will!
And I thank you so much for your attention and kindness!
Hope your plan for a house in Abruzzo will work, it's a wonderful region, close to where I have my countryhouse here in Umbria. We could plan to meet.

I can only add that I have two 90s, and they are superb rifles, flawless, super accurate and dependable.
As I'm Italian I can't buy it from you, but I hope this 90 will find home soon.
Truly a beauty, is also rare and collectible.
I know of a Sauer 90 sitting in a shop here in Ireland in 243. Small money, euros too !

I know of a Sauer 90 sitting in a shop here in Ireland in 243. Small money, euros too !
Thank you my friend! You know, I'm a big fan of your Country, as I went to Summer School in Dublin when I was a boy, been there a lot, lot of times since, and next week I'll be in my beloved Ireland again for fishing, Lough Derg, Scariff, County Clare. So indeed, everything comes from the Green Island is very welcome to me. But for our Italian Law about guns, I can only purchase here in Italy. As I have an Italian license obviously I can purchase in my Country, but not others. The same for you if you visit my Gun Shop in Rome, well...unfortunately you can't buy a gun.
Definitely we EU hunters/gun enthusiast need an EU license valid in all EU!!!!

Thank you my friend! You know, I'm a big fan of your Country, as I went to Summer School in Dublin when I was a boy, been there a lot, lot of times since, and next week I'll be in my beloved Ireland again for fishing, Lough Derg, Scariff, County Clare. So indeed, everything comes from the Green Island is very welcome to me. But for our Italian Law about guns, I can only purchase here in Italy. As I have an Italian license obviously I can purchase in my Country, but not others. The same for you if you visit my Gun Shop in Rome, well...unfortunately you can't buy a gun.
Definitely we EU hunters/gun enthusiast need an EU license valid in all EU!!!!
That is a strange law ! But then the law often is. I have purchased several rifles in Denmark and successfully imported them into Ireland.
Enjoy the fishing in the west.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg