Joining this forum from Germany- nice to meet you!

Agrarler

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Dear members and Africa fanatics,

since I’m reading on this website for quite a long time day by day I thought it’s time to register now and introduce myself!
All native englisch speakers: please excuse all my mistakes .
Some words about myself:
I’m mid 40 and grown up with hunting. I’m responsible for my own hunting concession in Germany where I focus on hunting wild boar, roe deer and small predators like raccoon, fox and badger.
I‘ve been to Africa last year for the first time. I hunted 10 days in Zimbabwe (Matetsi) and since that time I‘m really infected with the African virus…
My focus on this trip was on Cape buffalo (which I shot), an beside this I was able to hunt successfully on some PG.
I‘m going back to Matetsi with my 2 „big sons“ (9 and 12 years old) this October and I even started counting the days yet .
I really enjoy on this forum the respectful way all members discuss and the huge amounnt of knowledge and experience that is available- and I hope the language barrier doesn’t stand between us when I try to give some comments and input…
I’m really looking forward to fruitful discussions and conversations!
Greetings from Germany,
Agrarler

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!
I am happy to see that European community on this forum is growing daily.
Most Europeans on the forum are German and Brits. And there are few others. (I am from Croatia).

So, enjoy the site!

Looking forward to your participation!

Giday Agrarler from New Zealand. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard @Agrarler. Enjoy your time in Africa with your sons. That sounds exciting. What an awesome experience it will be for them.

Guten tag (sorry, it’s about the only German I know)
Welcome to AH.

Willkommen aus Kalifornien.

Good to see you here on AH. Sounds like a good start. The kids will make wonderful. Happy hunting.

Welkom from your Western neighbor.

Welcome to AH!

Waidmannsheil @Agrarler ! Where in Germany are you located?

Das ist eine Wunderbare idee um Ihre Sohnen mitzunehmen!

Hello Agrarle, welcome aboard! You'll enjoy this site, it's really like a bunch of friends, and I learn every day a bit more just enjoying a thread or another...

Welcome to the posting side.
Congratulations on moving on to your second safari.
Your English is far better than my German.

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross