John Rigby & Co. Gunroom Manager, David Miles

David Miles

Reaction score
Dear all Community Members on the African Hunting forum,

Just to let you know I have now joined the forum and here to answer any questions you may have regarding our famous Rigby rifles, the number one African hunting rifle...

All the best, David Miles

David Miles
Gunroom Manager

John Rigby & Co. (Gunmakers) Ltd
13-19 Pensbury Place London SW8 4TP | Tel: +44 (0)207 720 0757
www.johnrigbyandco.com

Welcome!!! :)

Handled one of your .416s at Lance Hendershot's. What a wonderful rifle! I am hoping he gets one of the 7mm's (excuse me :) .275's) in the near future. I covet one of those. Wishing you every kind of success.

Welcome to the site! I met Marc at DSC last January along with another gentleman of which I can't recall the name. I have wanted a Rigby rifle for 20 plus years, but never as much as after talking to these two professionals about the company and single and double square bridge Mauser actions. Your re-creation of the Big Game a couple of years ago made ownership of a Rigby closer to reality for many of us. I hope you learn as much from some of the great hunters and shooters on this forum as we learn from you!

Welcome to AH, David !

You will find we are not so bad as Mike says ;)

Welcome to AH.

Rigby's Official Gun Bearers

IMG_7010_2.jpg

SCI 2015: The Party at Rigby's Booth.

IMG_7011.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH

I am sure that there will be more members along to ask some questions.

Welcome to AH. I just received my DSB Big Game last week. Having the scope put on, and will take it out for a test drive as soon as the snow clears. I'll let you know what I think!

Welcome to AH David.

Mike Taylor hooked me up with Marc last summer and he gave me a tour of your new digs. Really enjoyed it. Not sure if you were there and if we met or not.

If anyone is traveling through London, it is well worth the visit. They will even give you a choice of coffee if your not big on tea.

Watching the USD/Euro exchange rate, sure makes me wish you guys had gone Euro.:D

All the best.

Cheers and welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH David!

Hello David and welcome to AH!

Welcome David.

Welcome Sir, good to have you. Glad to see you guys back and looking as good as ever.

Welcome to AH David!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg