Job Vacancie

Welcome aboard and good fortunes in your search!

Welcome to AH Wihan! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH Wihan! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Good luck with it. At 20 you will know how to pack a cooler so I hope you get a start

Hi everyone. Firstly I would like to thank the people behind this great forum. I think it is a good way to interact between fellow hunters.
I recently completed a 7-month ph course and would like to know where I can start looking for vacansies available. I have my ph license in the Northen Cape and Limpopo provinces of South Africa. During the course I did some freelance work for Wintershoek Safaris and MH Safaris, as well as Otterskloof Safaris. Therefore I am looking for a great place to start off as an apprentice and work hard to the top. I am turning 20 later in April this year, and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. I have my CV and documentations on request.
Good day and thank you in advance
Greetings
Wihan Smit
Welcome to AH. If you would like some North American species experience during the African off-season, let me know if you want to learn. Best of luck, Scott.

Hi Scott, I would appreciate the experience very much! I am currently making preparations for I outfitter I am working for in Mozambique. Can I give you my e-mail adress so we can communicate?
Regards
Wihan Smit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi wihan
Send me your cv and we can talk
First year you will mainly gain experience (helping and run around and drive and pack cooler boxes) and do a little plains game ph stuff on your own. We do hunt dangerous game too so you will gain experience in that too
Stuart@tallyho.co.za
If you are interested
Regards
Stuart
Very nice of you to extend a hand!!

Hi Wihan, welcome to AH !

Wish you the best of luck :D Cheers:

Hello Wigan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
I’m sure you will do very well as a PH.

Cheers,
Paul.

Hello Wigan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
I’m sure you will do very well as a PH.

Cheers,
Paul.

Wihan,

I apologize for misspelling your name.
Didn’t notice my error until too late to correct it.

Cheers,
Paul.

Best of everything in all your future endeavors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.