Job Vacancie

Wihan Smit

Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Uganda, Namibia
Hi everyone. Firstly I would like to thank the people behind this great forum. I think it is a good way to interact between fellow hunters.
I recently completed a 7-month ph course and would like to know where I can start looking for vacansies available. I have my ph license in the Northen Cape and Limpopo provinces of South Africa. During the course I did some freelance work for Wintershoek Safaris and MH Safaris, as well as Otterskloof Safaris. Therefore I am looking for a great place to start off as an apprentice and work hard to the top. I am turning 20 later in April this year, and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. I have my CV and documentations on request.
Good day and thank you in advance
Greetings
Wihan Smit

Last edited by a moderator:
Wihan, welcome to AH and best of luck pursuing your new career! Oh to be young again and starting out in such a grand career!

Welcome to our place Wehan. Great to see the career aspirations and wish you every success

Welcome aboard young man! No help on vacancies but wish you all the best in your chosen career. Life is full of ups and downs and you may hit some dead spots along the way but work hard and keep the faith. It pays off in the long run.

Hi wihan
Send me your cv and we can talk
First year you will mainly gain experience (helping and run around and drive and pack cooler boxes) and do a little plains game ph stuff on your own. We do hunt dangerous game too so you will gain experience in that too
Stuart@tallyho.co.za
If you are interested
Regards
Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Wihan!

Good luck with your future Wihan!

Howdy!

Welcome to AH!

Thank you everyone for the pleasent wishes. Can't believe how much information and knowledge one can gain from this forum!! Don't even have to read the hunting magazines anymore, haha.

Yes, I am interested, thank you Stuart for your reply. I did send my CV to your adres! I would be more than glad to answer any further questions.

Good luck. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome to AH and good luck! I see you already have one outfitter who is willing to speak with you.

Best of luck Wihan. Perhaps we will track a big nasty together one day!

A young fellow posts on AH looking for a job, and gets a lead within a few hours. What a great site!

It is also very nice to see that young people still are interested in this industry and way of living!

Welcome to AH! Good luck on your future PH career!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you