JKO Hunting Safaris Meet-and-Greet in Joplin, MO January 4th, 2020

Discussion in 'Hunting Conventions, Shows & Events' started by whitetail, Nov 7, 2019.

1. whitetail

whitetail AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, RMEF
    Hunted:
    RSA, Zimbabwe
    PH and owner of @JKO Hunting Safaris Jacques Spamer, in connection with J-S Worldwide Hunting, will have our annual meet-and-greet at my home in Joplin, Missouri on the evening of Saturday January 4th, 2020. This will take place directly before DSC Convention. Chris Esterhuizen of Jongosi Media Productions will be present as well.

So those that can make it- would love to have you over! There will be plenty of Castle Lite to go around (yes- you read correctly- Castle Lite ). It will likely begin around 6pm with heavy hor’ dourves. This will be a good way to reminisce of safaris past and planning on future great memories.

I know several AH members in the greater Kansas City area such as @CAustin, so please spread the word. By the way- there are two daily flights to Joplin to and from Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL on American Airlines for those that are interested in coming who live a little further away.

Please send me a PM if interested in coming and I will send you more info (address in Joplin, contact info, etc).

Hope to be able to see and meet you!

IMG_3035.JPG 0d5e393c-c707-4d0b-b312-7ff4e715d973.jpg IMG_2442.JPG

BobT and cpr0312 like this.

2. cpr0312

cpr0312 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member
    Hunted:
    US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe
    Should be a good time! Wish I lived closer, but hopefully will see yall in Dallas!

whitetail likes this.