Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
PH and owner of @JKO Hunting Safaris Jacques Spamer, in connection with J-S Worldwide Hunting, will have our annual meet-and-greet at my home in Joplin, Missouri on the evening of Saturday January 4th, 2020. This will take place directly before DSC Convention. Chris Esterhuizen of Jongosi Media Productions will be present as well.

So those that can make it- would love to have you over! There will be plenty of Castle Lite to go around (yes- you read correctly- Castle Lite ). It will likely begin around 6pm with heavy hor’ dourves. This will be a good way to reminisce of safaris past and planning on future great memories.

I know several AH members in the greater Kansas City area such as @CAustin, so please spread the word. By the way- there are two daily flights to Joplin to and from Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL on American Airlines for those that are interested in coming who live a little further away.

Please send me a PM if interested in coming and I will send you more info (address in Joplin, contact info, etc).

Hope to be able to see and meet you!

IMG_3035.JPG
0d5e393c-c707-4d0b-b312-7ff4e715d973.jpg
IMG_2442.JPG

Should be a good time! Wish I lived closer, but hopefully will see yall in Dallas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg