Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Just a couple of days before we once again get to enjoy the DSC Convention. @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS will have a booth this year, specifically booth number 1421. Please come by to see us to discuss any of the hunting opportunities we offer in Africa.

Jacques will not be able to attend DSC as he is currently in Cameroon conducting a Lord Derby Eland hunt. However we will have some limited communication with him. So if you have specific questions for Jacques, still please come by and I will make sure he gets those questions.

Look forward to meeting everyone again!

FINALLY!!!!!

Glad to see they finally let yall in !!!

Glad you got the booth this year.

DSC Convention. @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS will have a booth this year, specifically booth 1421

Please come by to see us and discuss any of the hunting opportunities we offer in Africa.

DSC Convention. @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS will have a booth this year!

Booth 1421

Please come by to see us and discuss any of the hunting opportunities we offer in Africa.

full

DSC Convention. @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS will have a booth this year!

Booth 1421

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.