Jambo! Happy to have found you

JudyB

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I lived in Kenya in the 1970s - and worked for the East African and International Professional Hunters' Associations in Nairobi. There I had the privilege of meeting and getting to know men who were - and are - counted among the greats in the history of East African professional hunting. I learned many things from them about their love of the bush and the animals themselves and the respect they had for both. I have personal photographs and letters that I still treasure. I also have a collection of books written by or about the ones that I knew. I count myself very fortunate to have been a part of their lives and have maintained contact with some. I'm happy to have found Africa Hunting and be able to join you.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH JudyB! Glad you found us and looking forward to reading your posts. Hope you will share some stories and pictures with all of us.

Welcome - look forward to other postings from you, maybe a story or two?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH JudyB! Glad you found us and looking forward to reading your posts. Hope you will share some stories and pictures with all of us.
Thank you! Nice to be a part of AH. Will be happy to share some - and look forward to reading and seeing what others share, too.

Welcome @JudyB! Look forward to seeing some of your pictures.

With lots of good stories, you'll become a best friend fast!!!

Karibu Judy.

Glad to have you here.

Did you work for EAPHA through 1977/8 when Kenya abolished hunting?

You probably have many great stories that we would be enthralled to hear. Please feel free to share some as you have the opportunity.

All the best.

Welcome to AH, Surely seem like you had a great time as a PH, would have loved to meet some of the Great White hunters from the past...

Judy,

A couple of photos from the EAPHA archives. Obviously before your time, but names you probably recognize. Some you probably knew.

upload_2016-7-28_18-47-33.png

upload_2016-7-28_18-49-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-28_18-46-19.png
    upload_2016-7-28_18-46-19.png
    953 KB · Views: 143
The more history and tales the better, as far as I am concerned.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, Judy !

looking forward to seeing your pics and reading your adventures,there is always something new going on here.

Consider it done.(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross