AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles

those little suckers are tough and really don't know how big they are. I watched one corner a healthy gemsbok and avoid getting speared and those gemsbok really know how to use those horns

I have seen those little pecker heads bay many hogs in the 200-300lb range. They are fearless and the hog just looks at them like what the hell are you doing?

Thanks for sharing

Imagine one of those guys the size and weight Of a Rottweiler

We just added this little fella to the family. We have had some great JR's in the past.

Sir Winston in his first ride in my 4x4 to go and get the mail.

Attachments

• 20160307_131217_zps4orr9zqu.jpg
    20160307_131217_zps4orr9zqu.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a cute one! JR are great on just about anything but never heard of one chasing Camels… I think we may need some videos. ;)

Fearless little dogs! We use them for tracking in South Africa and they are pretty successful.
Body of a mouse with the heart of a lion!

Reactions: lcq
I have two and would never be without them. In fact I missed them more than the wife when I went to Africa in May

As others have said these little guys are fearless. There was one on my elephant hunt that thought he could take on the tuskers!

Cool video. I was really impressed by JRs on my trip to Africa. They definitely have no fear despite their diminutive size!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg