AfricaHunting.com
Hunted
Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
Hunter & Writer J. Alain Smith

watermark.php

Hunter and Writer J. Alain Smith darted Jaguar

watermark.php

Elephant

J. Alain Smith is a hunter/writer/businessman whose success has allowed him to venture to all points of the globe in search of hunting adventures. He has collected over 230 different species from around the world including the World Slams of Sheep and Goats, North American Grand Slam of Sheep and the African Big Five.

watermark.php

Mountain Nyala

watermark.php

Lion

watermark.php

Buffalo

watermark.php

Western Hartebeest

A born storyteller, Alain was encouraged by friends to put some of his hunting stories down on paper and so began his outdoor writing career. He says, “I did a few stories and found I really enjoyed reliving the adventures through writing. A magazine found out about the stories and printed a couple and that really got me going. As the various stories started to accumulate, the notion of a book started to percolate in my mind and I thought, maybe I can do this? Then I decided that if I was going to go to all the work of putting a book together why not do it for a good cause, like conservation of wildlife and hunters rights.”

watermark.php

Black Impala

watermark.php

Darted White Rhino

watermark.php

Lion

watermark.php

West African Buffalo

Following up on the tremendous response to Close Calls and Hunting Adventures, Alain wrote Hunting New Horizons a new collection of short stories of hunting and adventures from the far corners of the world. Travel with Alain to hunt Mt. Nyala in the high mountains of Ethiopia, Cape Buffalo in the swamps of Tanzania, Giant Eland and Bongo in the Central African Republics jungles and the monster Moose of British Columbia.

watermark.php

New Zealand Wapiti

watermark.php

Gredos Ibex

watermark.php

Bongo

watermark.php

Leopard

Monish

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross