Jérôme Lanoue moves from Verney-Carron to join gunmaker John Rigby & Co

Congratulations Jerome, wish you all the best in you new appointment with John Rigby. Hope to deal with you in your new role in the future.
Let’s start the most sexy 450/400 you have never shot!
Thanks a lot for your message
Jérôme

He can help them enormously on the Continent.
Will do my best for that !
Please, keep your eyes on the new projects we will develop with the team.
And such a crazy team !One more time, so proud to be a part of them
Jérôme

Thanks a lot
Jérôme

So now, stop loosing time, let’s have a drink, and start a new project !

Hi Jerome welcome aboard and congratulations on your move to Rigbys ....and dont believe anything Marc says about me....or I will remind him of a certain time he couldn't sleep at the end of sci a few years ago....and Paul did warn him about drinking with me on his first sci trip.... :E Big Grin: :E Big Grin: :D Beers:...and your wife and Jeromes and my now ex wife drank a vast amount of champagne I seem to recall at that bar in the Mandalay bay at the AH drinks a few years ago....probably why I can't afford any more Rigbys :E Doh::E Big Grin:

Thank goodness Rigby has stayed true to hunting and not become an underpants seller like Holland and Holland and Purdeys.
It was exactly why I knocked on this door.
Everybody knows me ,can say that I am working,leaving for hunting .And mostly African hunting
Rigby have a real heritage , deep rooted on the African hunting community .
And with this new team, since less than ten years, it’s crazy to see what they create.
And just the beginning...

I have always enjoyed talking to Jerome at the shows and he helped me buy 2 VC's from Ken. Best of luck at Rigby, they have gained a very good man for their team.
Hi Dave, in France we say:
Jamais 2 sans 3!
That means, we need to start a new rifle!

Stay safe my friend

Congratulations Jerome, you are joining a great team at Rigby!
You are absolutely right !
If anyone go to London,
Please come to see this team.
You won’t loose time!
Jérôme

Hi Jerome welcome aboard and congratulations on your move to Rigbys ....and dont believe anything Marc says about me....or I will remind him of a certain time he couldn't sleep at the end of sci a few years ago....and Paul did warn him about drinking with me on his first sci trip.... :E Big Grin: :E Big Grin: :D Beers:...and your wife and Jeromes and my now ex wife drank a vast amount of champagne I seem to recall at that bar in the Mandalay bay at the AH drinks a few years ago....probably why I can't afford any more Rigbys :E Doh::E Big Grin:
Thanks again for your message
Seems you are a dangerous person !
See you on next exhibition !
Jérôme

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for your message
Seems you are a dangerous person !
See you on next exhibition !
Jérôme

Look forward to it...as I said dont believe a word Marc says I have known him since he started working for paul in the old days...and it's great how he has progressed and now what he is doing with Rigbys....look forward to seeing the company move forward with your experience and motivation.. :D Beers:

Let’s start the most sexy 450/400 you have never shot!...

Starting at £118,200. But, I am sure it would be beautiful and sexy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations and good luck at the new job.

Congrats on your new position.
You are fortunate to be associated with Rigby’s director Marc Newton who has a fabulous worldwide reputation for his experience and customer service. Marc runs his business at very high level , a true company man.

I feel two reactions to this;

A. Congratulations Jerome, that is a magnificent opportunity. The Rigby name speaks for itself, you will be a great asset to them.

B. This is terrible news;

I met Jerome in 2016, when he quoted me on two options for a 450-400 that was perfectly suited to my needs.

Unfortunately circumstances prevented me making an order, but I am slowly recovering and look forward to a V-C in the next year or two.

Now that Jerome has moved on, it won’t be the same. I learned more from him in 15 minutes than I did in most of the previous 30 years about gun fit and function.

I am sure Rigby understand what an outstanding gentleman is now in their employment. I can not afford a Rigby, but I will hope to find Jerome in a camp somewhere in Africa.

:cool:

BONJOUR

J AI SUIVI VOTRE PARCOURS PROFESSIONNEL ET JE VOUS SOUHAITE LA AUSSI DE REUSSIR COMME PAR LE PASSE. CHACUN DE NOUS EVOLUE PROFESSIONNELLEMENT ET C EST UN JUSTE RETOUR POUR L INVESTISSEMENT PERSONNEL QUE NOUS CONSACRONS A AMELIORER VOTRE EXISTENCE.

N ETANT UN PH MAIS UN AMATEUR ECLAIRE SI VOUS EN CONVENEZ NOUS POURRIONS ECHANGER POUR ME PERMETTRE DANS LE CADRE D UNE ACQUISITION D UN DOUBLE EXPRESS DE FAIRE UN CHOIX JUDICIEUX 470NE/500NE

TOUTE MA SYMPATHIE ET BONNE CHANCE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg