AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Some big news amongst some high end gunmakers Jérôme Lanoue previously at L'Atelier Verney-Carron moves to John Rigby & Co.

Jérôme Lanoue joins Rigby’s international sales team

Jérôme-Lanoue.jpg

With over 23 years’ experience in the French gun trade, Jérôme Lanoue has been appointed to the international sales team at London gunmaker John Rigby & Co.

Having studied at the Liege School of Gunmaking in Belgium, where he qualified as a gunsmith and stock maker in 1997, Jérôme has gained over two decades of experience in the gun trade. Throughout his career he has worked as a gunsmith at various gunshops in Paris and northern France, plus managed a large team of gunmakers in his most recent position as the director of l’atelier of handmade guns for Verney-Carron, where he worked for the past 12 years.

Jérôme’s passion for hunting has been the driving force in every step of his career. At Rigby, he will be responsible for generating sales and growing business, plus opening up the Rigby brand to a much wider market and create greater brand awareness.

Discussing his new position, Jérôme commented: “The Rigby name is such a strong, well-known British brand, which I’m looking forward to representing. When you look at the team who are so passionate about what they do and have been together for years, for that to be the case, there has to be something special that bonds them together and that really excites me to be a part of it.”

Marc Newton, managing director of Rigby, added: “We’re delighted to have Jérôme join the Rigby team. With his years of experience working in the gun trade, he is very well recognised and a trusted name. The skills he brings to the table are second to none and I’m excited to see what new ideas he has to offer.”

Article source: https://www.johnrigbyandco.com/jerome-lanoue/

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Congratulations Jerome! As I am sure you already know, everything about John Rigby speaks for itself.

Kevin Peacocke

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
A big loss for Atelier Verney Carron, who will replace you Jerome?

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Congratulation Jérôme.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

450/400

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Congratulations Jerome, wish you all the best in you new appointment with John Rigby. Hope to deal with you in your new role in the future.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
He can help them enormously on the Continent.

Foxi

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
Names are just sonic and smoke.
Behind Rigby today is Blaser.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
huntingsafaris.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
Good luck on your future endeavours at Rigby my friend! You will take the Rigby brand and make it even stronger!

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Some big news amongst some high end gunmakers Jérôme Lanoue previously at L'Atelier Verney-Carron moves to John Rigby & Co.

Jérôme Lanoue joins Rigby’s international sales team

View attachment 363363

With over 23 years’ experience in the French gun trade, Jérôme Lanoue has been appointed to the international sales team at London gunmaker John Rigby & Co.

Having studied at the Liege School of Gunmaking in Belgium, where he qualified as a gunsmith and stock maker in 1997, Jérôme has gained over two decades of experience in the gun trade. Throughout his career he has worked as a gunsmith at various gunshops in Paris and northern France, plus managed a large team of gunmakers in his most recent position as the director of l’atelier of handmade guns for Verney-Carron, where he worked for the past 12 years.

Jérôme’s passion for hunting has been the driving force in every step of his career. At Rigby, he will be responsible for generating sales and growing business, plus opening up the Rigby brand to a much wider market and create greater brand awareness.

Discussing his new position, Jérôme commented: “The Rigby name is such a strong, well-known British brand, which I’m looking forward to representing. When you look at the team who are so passionate about what they do and have been together for years, for that to be the case, there has to be something special that bonds them together and that really excites me to be a part of it.”

Marc Newton, managing director of Rigby, added: “We’re delighted to have Jérôme join the Rigby team. With his years of experience working in the gun trade, he is very well recognised and a trusted name. The skills he brings to the table are second to none and I’m excited to see what new ideas he has to offer.”

Article source: https://www.johnrigbyandco.com/jerome-lanoue/

I hope Rigby can put the gentleman to excellent use!

AZDAVE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
I have always enjoyed talking to Jerome at the shows and he helped me buy 2 VC's from Ken. Best of luck at Rigby, they have gained a very good man for their team.

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
GOA, RMGO, FRGC, SCI, DSC
Hunted
US: CO, ID, MT, NY, OR, VA, WA, WY
Congratulations and good luck in your future endeavors!

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Best of luck in this move!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Congratulations Jerome, you are joining a great team at Rigby!

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
Congrats Jerome! Now I dont have to travel to France too see you. Its only a short drive to London

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!