It's here!

Catahoula

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm 24 hours from wheels up, flying out of Indy to Atlanta then on from there. I'll be hunting with @Pawprint Safaris again. Looking forward to seeing the new lodge and properties. I've got a lengthy layover in Atlanta tomorrow (Saturday). If anyone is going to be there, send me a message. Maybe we can meet up for a beer.

Catahoula
...enjoy the anticipation...
Bon voyage - we are waiting for your report.
Enjoy creating memories to cherish forever!

Good luck on the hunt. You will enjoy the new areas.

Good luck & safe travels.

Looking forward to your report. Have fun, shoot straight. What are you going after this time?

Looking forward to your report. Have fun, shoot straight. What are you going after this time?

Thanks! I really haven't decided. I'd like a nice warthog. They eluded me last time. Perhaps a blue wildebeest. Other than that, I'll see what each day offers. No buffalo on this trip, unfortunately.

Wish you the best of luck !

Nice! Good luck!

Catahoula, I'm just a few days behind you. Have a grand trip! It sounds like you're just waiting to see what Africa has to offer. Nice idea!

Best of luck!

Wish I was going on the flight with you! Enjoy yourself. The new lodge is very comfortable and the cook does wonders with game meat!

I'm jealous, send lots of pictures

Best of luck. Being surprised of what is around the next corner.

Thanks! I really haven't decided. I'd like a nice warthog. They eluded me last time. Perhaps a blue wildebeest. Other than that, I'll see what each day offers. No buffalo on this trip, unfortunately.

All the best and share your trip please

Good luck and play safe !
Glen

I like it!! This is always my plan. Pick one or two then just take what sparks your interest. Good luck!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you