Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Just got the confirmation on my flight reservations for September.

An old friend who happens to be a member here, Chemarq, is the agent in Spain for Spitskop Safaris, close to Kimberley, and he convinced me to hunt with him this year. So, I will be going with him and two other friends for 12 days of relaxed hunting, photography, and just enjoying the african outdoors. It will be my first time in the Northern Cape.

I have three main animals in my wishlist, Red Lechwe, Tsessebe, and Common Reedbuck. Then, if opportunity rises, baboon, jackal, duiker, steenbok, porcupine, and any really good warthog.

I promise a good report !

good stuff, nyati.
have yourself some fun , mate
looking foreward to reading all about

How are you going to be able to shoot with such a badly twisted arm? :ROFLMAO:

Good news you are heading back.

Nyati we all look forward to your report!

Let the dreams begin.

It would be rough having a friend like that.

You will have a great time at spitskop. Adam and his family have a great place and have only added more areas since I hunted there. Great time ahead of you for sure. Enjoy the trip

Exciting, enjoy!

Good for you, wish I was going back. Forrest

Have a great hunt! Have to wait until next year to get my African fix.

Good times Nyati,
I head back in August for Sable/Buff with Jacques Spamer. Giraffe if the price is right.

Next year to Namibia for Leopard, Hyena and ??? & Colorado for MD.

Have a great hunt, I sure will!

Your 3 main choices are great animals. Lechwe is the more rare of the 3, reedbuck probably the best eating and tsessbe one of the faster antelope. My lechwe is from Botswana while the other 2 I got in Zim in 1996. Have a great time! Look forward to the pix.

(y)

Have a great time.

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Thank you all my friends :D Beers:

Best of luck for a successful trip.

have a great hunt.

Enjoy! I'm going back in 17 day's but unfortunately it's not a hunting trip but I'm managing to squeeze in one day. I too have to wait until next year to really dig into my safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!